Dare Bear Paws Brownie Reviews
#376 in Snacks

October 02, 2017

Brownie Flavor and Texture

I bought a box of these from Walmart for $2.50 Each individually portioned package comes with 2 bear paws inside. The shape of the treats is really cute because it is in the shape of a bear paw. I tried one warmed (microwaved for 15 seconds) and one straight out of the package. I felt the fudgey brownie flavor comes out when you eat it both ways but I slightly preferred these at room temperature. I found the texture to be slightly dense and when you bit in you get a mouth full of a rich-chocolate flavor. These are great for those who have a sweet tooth.

Nomnom

These are amazing. I throw them into my purse for a quick snack while on the go at work and whatnot. They're so chewy and satisfying. I do like them a a lot.

Dare Bear Paws Brownie

A delicious snack that tastes more like a dessert! I love the Dare Bear Paws Brownies they are so chewy and moist. They taste fresh, are very cheap to buy and relatively healthy. They are hit with my three year old as well.

Great Dipped In A Glass Of Milk

I found two boxes for $5, so I decided to try some, as I've heard great things and got them recommended to me. I also bought a pack of apple and banana.

The brownie flavour is chocolatey and fudgey but not in an overly sweet way. The texture is dense, soft, and chewy. The paws taste great microwaved for about 15 seconds as well as at room-temperature. If I had to pick, I preferred them slightly more at room-temperature. My favourite way to eat these is dipped in a glass of milk. The brownie absorbs the milk but doesn't fall apart. Will be buying this again!

April 30, 2017

My son who is 12 loves these in his lunches. Our school is peanut free so this is perfect. His friend has a peanut allergy so we have them as a snack .We take them on our vacation and stays fresh.

2.2/5

January 28, 2016

I didn't like the taste of these brownies. I found they didn't really taste like chocolate at all and just tasted very artificial.

August 12, 2015

#Dare "Bear Paws Brownie" are made with real rich chocolate. They are soft and chewy and very good. They are also wrapped individually so they are perfect for travelling, picnics, snacks and lunches for work. Children and adults just love these tasty treats. Great price too.

August 11, 2015

Great product for a snack at hem or on the go. Just found them at the dollar store!

August 09, 2015

Perfect for my kids lunches. These are very well priced, delicious, and come in a great portion size. My kids love them!

August 09, 2015

My daughter loves these, their one of her favourite snacks, she loves them because their shaped as Bear paws & because their so chocolaty. What I also love is that their peanut-free & I can pop one of these snacks in her lunch bag for school.