Dare Ultimate Maple Leaf Cookies Reviews

Ranked #183 out of 2367 in Grocery

March 30, 2017

These maple cookies are so delicious! I love the maple flavour, nice and sweet but not over the top. They have such a nice flavour and perfect amount of filling between the two cookies. Perfect crunch to the cookies and such a yummy snack when you're craving something sweet.

March 01, 2017

Literally my favourite cookie- ill finish the whole box in a day. I usually am not a fan of anything syrup flavores, but these are just amazing to me.

February 16, 2017

These are considered a Quebec pantry staple. Every bite is filled with sugary maple and brings you back to childhood at the sugar shack. Recipe is still the same and the shape is so original.

June 26, 2016

I don't really like these cookies all the time, as I'm not really into maple flavoured cookies . I do however like them every once and awhile. the cookie is shaped like a maple leaf. the maple flavour is good. it also as a maple scent.i would recommend this cookie to people who like maple flavour or are looking to try something new.

March 13, 2016

I first started eating these as a kid and I always thought they were delicious, two yummy cookies with a creamy maple filling inside ,so yummy, I thought they were so cool because of their maple leaf shape,I considered them to be fancy cookies .They are really affordable and I would recommend them to anyone with a sweet tooth

February 01, 2016

This is another all time favourite cookie of mine. I love to twist them apart and eat them like a Oreo. They are perfect for dunking. They have a great maple flavour and are in the shape of a maple leaf. They also taste very sweet. Very Canadian, eh?

September 22, 2015

These are the only Maple cookies I buy. They are super tasty and creamy but loaded with sugar so you can't eat too many. Whenever I go visit family in the states I always have a request to bring these along. Everyone loves them.

0.5/5

September 18, 2015

I have never liked these but I also don't like maple at all.

Dare Ultimate Maple Leaf Cookies;

Reminds of the perfect CANADIAN representing cookie!!!

September 18, 2015

Taste really good ! Perfect for a sweet tooth !