Dark Places
Amazing

Dark Places Reviews

Ranked #345 out of 1011 in DVD

April 17, 2016

This movie started off slow to the point that i was beginning to lose interest. Twenty minutes into the movie is when this really gets interesting and played through to the end. A great performance by Charlize Theron. Would I watch it again, no.

March 28, 2016

I actually only watched this movie two weeks ago, I thought it was a good movie with a few great actors in it which is why I chose to watch it in the first place. I thought it would be better but I wasn't completely let down by it. The main premise was good but I think the story ended up taking a weird turn that I didn't think was too great.

March 28, 2016

Dark Places is a thriller movie based on the book by Gillian Flynn (I wish I read the book first).
    Charlize Theron plays the role of Libby Day who tragically loses her family in a horrific crime.
    She was 7 when it took place and her testimony landed her brother in jail. Later in her life, she is
    approached by a young man who pays her to take part in researching the actual facts of that
    tragic day. I don't want to say too much more about the plot but some parts of this movie felt
    quite slow. Other parts were very intriguing. I look forward to reading the book!

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Aveeno Body Yogurt

juliejonas added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme