4.1/5
Davidoff Cool Water Perfume Reviews
#27 in Perfume

Introduced in 1996. Fragrance notes: citrus, pineapple, and woody notes, blended with the scent of ocean air. Recommended use: casual.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

November 08, 2017

For daily perfume

I own one and Love this perfume! The scent is very calm, very clean. It reminds ocean breeze, and sea water. It smells like coming from the beach and or time when I was in all inclusive vacation, where there's no stress from anything. Not strong not sweet is very good for daily use.

October 22, 2017

I will continue to buy this product! 10 years now! ❤

I have been using this product for 10 years or more ! It's crisp , makes you feel so amazingly fresh , you only need a small amount & it lasts all day, I always get complimented on how beautiful of a fragrance Cool Water perfume for women is ! I will NEVER stop buying this amazing product! I give it 5 star rating , using it for 10 plus years and do not entend to stop! I recommend this product to all women & even men. My husband wears The Cool Water fragrance for men! It's truly addictive!

June 30, 2017

good memories

I used this Davidoff Cool water long time ago was my to go perfume, is a clean and fresh scent that I used to love so much, I haven't used in a while but I have good memories from that perfume

May 18, 2017

Absolutely love this fragrance! Heard a lot about it from my friends & finally decided to give it a try. Even though it is on the expensive side, it is worth every penny spent! It has a nice musky, yet delicate note in its fragnance. Perfect for a date night, office party or just for any occassion!

May 01, 2017

Cool water perfume is classic . I wore this all the time a teenager . I have a bottle still but I never wear it becaue I stick to my favourite . It's a cool , clean , crisp scent verging on a manly scent actually .

November 26, 2016

While I probably would not wear it now, I loved it as a teenager. It was the first perfume I bought myself. I would spray it into my hair after washing it and it would last for a long time. Very fresh but not citrusy.

November 26, 2016

When I want a light perfume to wear, I opt for this classic scent. I would categorize Cool Water as a summer scent, one that reminds me of the beach but it can also fit into winter as well, since there is a crisp note of freshness to it. Its lasting power is average and it isn't overpowering, therefore great for anyone who is sensitive to scents. It's a good perfume to add to your collection and one that can be versatile for many occasions. I wear it often to work and get complimented on how pretty it smells.

October 05, 2016

This scent takes me back! It's amazing how I keep going back to this fresh, tropical, floral scent. It's a beautiful fresh young scent. It reminds me of hot summers as a teenager, and so many good times. And it's still there. Berry-licious, fun, and flirty.

September 29, 2016

this perfume is one of my faves
    The scent reminds me of back home at the beach, especially after it rains
    You can usually find it at a decent price at shoppers drug mart

August 02, 2016

Initially, I felt this was a very strong, floral scent and I knew it was going to be too overwhelming on me but I was wrong.
    After just a few short moments it seemed to become a whole new fragrance - it was sweet and fresh. It became now very crisp, clean and I felt like I was standing by the ocean or a beach. Although, I still cannot stand the initial spray of this stuff which is unfortunate because I do love the base notes so much. I sometimes get a headache when I first spray it and I wish they would re-create it but dropping the dominant floral notes in the beginning. It is definitely a summer fragrance, however. This isn't something you could wear in the night or winter, it is too clean and winter/night fragrances should have a little kick or spice in it.
    Also, it is so affordable and cheap compared to other fragrances and does make a great gift - I see this fragrance available in a gift set all of the time.