• DAVIDs Tea Gingerbread Cookie

DAVIDs Tea Gingerbread Cookie Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 651 in Tea

June 22, 2017

Feels like Christmas

This tea smells AMAZING! There are already sweeteners inside of the tea so no need to add extra. You really do taste the gingrbread as well. So good when you're snowed in on a christmas night by the fireplace!

May 01, 2017

This stuff is good. I like it and enjoy it. Not on an everyday basis but when I drink it I really do enjoy it. I highly recommend this product to anyone to try.

January 03, 2017

#winterinacup
    This is the perfect holiday/winter time drink. It's warm and cozy, and a little sweet without being too overpowering. The smell is amazing and I love that there are little pieces of crystallized ginger in it!

May 02, 2016

My friend introduced me to David's Tea and I have been hooked since. Their teas are so flavourful, so infused with fragrance and depth, it tastes exactly what it's described as. Gingerbread is my fav for the holidays..it's a must have for the cold winter months.

April 06, 2016

This is by far my favourite gingerbread tea! Makes a great Christmas Gift. Really soft ginger flavour, not too sweet, very comforting. Tastes just like a cookie. Not too spicy which can sometimes happen with gingerbread teas.

April 06, 2016

I immediately loved this tea when I was given an in-store sample during the Christmas holidays. So much that I now have a skinny tin of it in my tea collection. The mate tea makes it a perfect pick me up treat.

April 03, 2016

a.very.tasty,tea!!!!!!..full.flavor!!!i..love...the...maple...taste..its..so...smooth..lemds..up...really...great!!!love...this...with...gimgerread....cookies!!!!!!!so...good!!!!!

April 03, 2016

I absolutely love Davids Tea especially the Gingerbread cookie. I includes a little bit of caffine just enough to give you the energy you may need. The price is reasonable and for the price it is worth it. I strongly advise you to buy this amazing tea!!!!

March 24, 2016

such a great holiday tea! a nice rooibos blend with ginger, some maple sugar and cinnamon. it's so great and satisfying. I love gingerbread and this tea completely captures the taste for me. I got tons when it was on sale

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge