Good

DAVIDsTEA Fantasy Island Reviews

Ranked #654 out of 673 in Tea

June 14, 2017

Yummy tea

I recently tried this tea and I enjoy it a lot. I steeped it for full five minutes to achieve the optimal taste infusion. This tea embodies summer and freshness...and it pairs well with a croissant!

March 26, 2015

This tea will take you on a journey to a tropical place far far away. It has this amazing coconut flavour! And actually has real coconut in it, so if you are a huge fan of coconut and tea then this is the tea for you.

January 11, 2015

Seriously one of my favourite teas! This is a great black tea, with the perfect amount of coconut flavour, and a hint of raspberry flavour. I generally don't put any sweetener in it, just a splash of milk. This is a wonderful every time of day tea.

August 13, 2012

Almost every David's tea that I've tried (and I've tried a lot) are fantastic. Fantasy Island tea is a sweet blend of Raspberries and Cocounut, add a little milk and sweetner and you have a warm and wonderful tea latte! Definitely worth trying