Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap and Dish Liquid Reviews

Ultra Dawn Dishwashing Liquid and Antibacterial Hand Soap combines the grease-fighting power of original Dawn with an antibacterial agent that kills bacteria on hands. It's concentrated; use 1/3 less than with non-Ultra products. Experience the invigorating scent of Orange. Made in USA.

March 17, 2017

This is an overall great product, the best dish soap in my mind. Really gets rid of grease and stuck on foods. Has a wonderful smell, & works wonders ! I would definitely recommend if you don't have a dishwasher & are just hand washing.

March 16, 2017

J'aime bien ce nettoyant pour la vaisselle en fait je l'utilise aussi pour me laver les mains, il sent bon et il lave très bien la vaisselle sale et graisseuse, je remarque que la mousse reste longtemps, donc ca me donne l'impression qu'il est de bonne qualité

March 16, 2017

I have used many different dish soaps, but by far Dawn is the best. I found that with other soaps, the suds never lasted and I had to keep adding more. Dawn usually stays sudsy the whole time I do dishes. It cuts grease really well.

March 14, 2017

Le savon à vaisselle antibactérien Dan est un très bon produit.
    Son coût est faible mais sa qualité élevée. Il nettoie très bien et laisse les mains douces.

March 10, 2017

Dawn is my go to for dish soap. My hands still feel soft after doing a sink full. I live all the different scents it comes in as well. Love this product.

February 28, 2017

Best dishwashing soap out there that includes antibacterial formula. This soap cuts grease and grime effectively. I would stay away from other brands such as Palmolive.

February 17, 2017

This dish soap is the best. I love how well is cleans my dishes as well as it's smell. I use this dish soap everyday and it hasn't effected my skin on my hands like other dish soaps. It cuts the oily feeling you get from some dishes too.

February 15, 2017

Dawn is our dishwashing liquid of choice especially the blue one, it's great to remove stains and grease on clothes too. If I drop something on my clothes, I just pour some dawn on it, rub, (no water) and then put in wash. I have used it before to bath my parakeet when it decided to fly into oil. It worked for that too. Love this product, the blue one.

January 16, 2017

I love everything Dawn has to offer! Gets the tough grease off of dishes, doesn't leave hands feeling dry and it also smells great. Plus the price is fantastic!

January 10, 2017

DAWN dish soap is amazing. I've tried at least 50 different kinds of dish soap, and dawn is by far the best. It cuts the grease right away, and is also gluten free!