Dawn Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap and Dish Liquid Reviews

Ultra Dawn Dishwashing Liquid and Antibacterial Hand Soap combines the grease-fighting power of original Dawn with an antibacterial agent that kills bacteria on hands. It's concentrated; use 1/3 less than with non-Ultra products. Experience the invigorating scent of Orange. Made in USA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015

July 21, 2018

Love it

I would say it is a very good product. It has a very good smell and cleans very well while not damaging your hands. But I found a product which costs less and is as good as this other than dawn smells a little better.

July 16, 2018

Hard on grease yet gentle on skin

Dawn has nailed it with this product it not only is antibacterial and ever so gentle on your hands but fights the toughest grease and grime your dishes will face. A great value for a little goes a long long way.
    And to top it off Dawn supports the saving of wildlife affected by oil spills. Who could ask for more from a company who shows they care.

July 11, 2018

My favourite dish soap

The Dawn dish soap leaves my dishes squeaky clean and I love the smell. I have tried many other brands and feel like they sometimes leave an oily/foggy residue on things.. but not with Dawn.

I also love how Dawn is environmentally responsible and that this is antibacterial as well.

June 18, 2018

Jadore

Jutilise se produit depuis des annee et jadore la senteur et il es tres efficace je le recommenderais a tout le monde jadore la sensation aue mes mains apres elle sont doice

May 01, 2018

Unsure about buying this variant

We chose to get this variant to try if its as effective as the blue one. Unfortunately it does not remove the grease as great as the blue variant. I have to wash greasy microwables several times to completely remove the grease

April 01, 2018

I use it and love it!

Dawn is a very effective cleaner. It easily removes grease and grime from dishes, pots and pans. I enjoy the scent. I'm confident that what I wash is clean and healthy for my family to use.

March 30, 2018

A must have in the kitchen.

I’ve tried other dish soaps and none are as effective as Dawn. As a Hispanic and Italian we love cooking with our oils. Dawn really cuts grease. I love soaking my dishes in warm water with a bit of soap.

Oh and it’s so gentle on the hands it’s amazing!

Best dish soap !!

In my opinion Dawn is the only dish soap worth using .It cleans so well ,cuts through tough grease and always smells so please tell .I also like that there are many varieties now

Dawn Ultra

I have always been a sunlight dish soap user. I recently tried Dawn ultra antibacterial hand soap and dish detergent. It surprised my how superior a product it is. Bubbles last longer and dishes are cleaner. A great product and affordable.

Does as advertised

Wash action, cuts grease and holds up to large family gatherings. One drop or two drops is all I use and this is enough. After dishes my hands don't feel grimy. Rinse and go back to the hockey game.