Degree® Women Calming Lavender Odour Protect Aluminum Free Deodorant Reviews

Degree brings you its first ever alcohol free and aluminum free deodorant stick for women. Designed for lighter activity days, this 48-hour deodorant stick with a calming blend of long-lasting lavender scent will keep you feeling fresh and protected from odour. 100% confidence, 0% aluminum.

Degree vous offre son premier désodorisant en bâton sans alcool ni aluminium pour femmes. Conçu pour les journées d’activités plus légères, ce désodorisant en bâton au mélange calmant de parfum de lavande durable procure une sensation de fraîcheur et 48 h de protection anti-odeurs. 100 % confiance, 0 % aluminium.

December 18, 2020

Good deodorant but not sure about the scent

I have used Degree antiperspirant for years, but have now switched over to deodorants to avoid the aluminum. I had a chance to try this as a sample, and it’s a good deodorant. The only thing is I thought the scent would be more feminine, it actually reminds me men’s deodorant, so I actually gave it to my husband lol

December 18, 2020

It works and it’s invisible

I love this product because it’s INVISIBLE and it WORKS. The only thing is I’d probably choose a different scent for my personally because this one is a bit masculine but that is subjective of course.

A new love

I was already in love with this brand, this new product is amazing. It feels fresh on your skin, doesn’t feel sticky, and it doesn’t leave a mark on your clothes. The smell is not too powerful, it is perfect

Nice product!

I was first surprised by the very good smell of this product! It has a lavander aroma which I loved. It’s in gel form, which is the best form in my opinion as it doesn’t leave any stain. While the lavender smell didn’t last all day, this product kept me fresh the whole day!

Smells heaven

I like lavender a lot. I received this deodorant today and as soon as I applied it I fell in love with it. Smells so gorgeous and just like lavender. It is completely alcohol free and aluminium free which is really great 👍 😀. I will definitely recommend it to others. Five stars 🌟 for sure

Love how it smells

I really love how it smells, it has a great smell of Lavender which makes me feel calm. The name given to this product is totally worth it! I would definitely recommend buying this. I feel fresh the whole day with this deodorant :)

Degree Aluminium Free

I like this stuff just fine. Longevity is decent, although you'll have to coat up again if you're exerting yourself or it's really hot out. It really truly is lavender.very mild and long lasting.Does not stain clothes. 0% Aluminum Alcohol free Deodorant,which says is ultra gentle and helps to neutralize odor all day.I really like it.

Works as it should

Definitely worked 48 hrs. I forgot to apply it the day after since I was running late for an appointment. The aroma is enjoyable. I used to use the men’s deodorant because I liked the smell and I found the women’s was too floral. The Degree calming lavender has the subtlest hint of the male deodorant mixed with lavender.
    Recommend if you don’t want a overpowering floral aroma.

Le Déo que j’attendais

j’ai reçu le nouveau déodorant Degree Sans Aluminium et Sans Alcool pour le tester il y a une semaine je ne vous cache pas mon enthousiasme!!! pour être honnête la texture était super, la consistance du stick était parfaite, efficacité plus qu’approuvée, il était hyper facile à appliquer et on avait cette sensation d’appliquer de la soie sur la peau j’ai vraiment aimé, le format est vraiment chouette (74g), très pratique si on veut l’emporter dans son sac, seul petit bémol l’odeur/parfum n’est pas vraiment celui que j’aurais choisi pour un déo féminin, je ne sais pas si c’est sensé être unisexe mais ça sent plus comme un déo pour homme mais avec une odeur moins forte.

Good product

It feels so smooth and gentle on my underarms and I feel confident. It is also aluminum free which I really like. I will last for months which is good. I highly recommend it to others.