Degree MotionSense Dryspray Ultra Clear (Black + White) Reviews

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes?  Degree Women® Antiperspirant Dry Spray -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new. With anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Degree Women® Antiperspirant -  UltraClear Black + WhiteTM has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body.

And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women® Antiperspirant  -  UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.

Excellent antiperspirant

I loved it! I felt a good sensation in my skin.
    It has a great smell and excellent quality in general.
    I used it with my dark and light clothes and haven’t any problem with stains.

Degree review

I loved it. It is very good, and despite being a spray, it didn't give me a hard time (I have allergy issues), the fragrance is soft and at the same time very nice, fresh and sweet. No residue on my clothes, and it lasts for the entire day, no perspiration! Super recommended!

Refreshing!

I loved trying out an aerosol deodorant. My usual is antiperspirant in a stick but this was a whole new experience. Lightly sprayed it was dry to the touch. The scent was a little strong but easily faded.

Left no marks on my clothing! I even rubbed a black shirt over it.

April 22, 2021

Would recommend and buy again for my family

This antiperspirant smells pretty, and kept me dry throughout the day. Also didn’t leave any marks on my dark clothing. I had never tried a aerosol spray before and wasn’t sure how I would like it. It was better then I thought. I am interested to see how well it will work once the weather gets hotter outside. So far I like it!

Degree dryspray

I was pleasantly surprised with the Degree Dryspray! It went on dry as advertised and has a mild pleasant odor. There were no marks on my clothing and I felt protected for a full 24 hours. It is a product I would definitely consider purchasing in the future.

April 22, 2021

I liked it but personally prefer a stick.

Liked the product, goes on dry and does not leave smuge on clothes. However I do prefer a stick antiperspersant as opposed to a sray, even a dry one as this one.

Wowwwww!

It is activated by motion and does not leave any white powder behind so it's great for my darker tops. Quite satisfied with this deodorant. Keeps me dry, doesn’t rub off on my garments, and smells nice too.

April 22, 2021

Degree DRYSPRAY not a winner for me

I received this product from Chick Advisor to test. This was the first time that I had used a 'spray' deodorant/antiperspirant and appreciated the opportunity to try it. Although I found this product effective and would consider trying the 'stick' version of this product, I would not personally consider purchasing the 'spray' version of this product. I prefer an unscented product and prefer to avoid wearing scented products due to the sensitivities of others. I found this product difficult to use, specifically to aim accurately. On some occasions, I felt like I was actually inhaling some of the product, which is probably not a good idea. I also wondered whether or not this product would be acceptable to travel with, especially on an airplane (when we are able to do that again!) due to the aerosol nature of the product.
    Overall, I felt the product was effective, but would prefer to try an non-spray version.

Works great all day

I found that the deodorant went on evenly, very simple to use without a strong smell. It lasted the entire day too, even with a 5k run. I was pleasantly surprised and will purchase again in the future.

Dry, Fresh & Stain Free

I've used aerosol antiperspirants for many years and there is nothing I hate more than getting to the office and finding a huge white stain on my clothes usually caused by brushing against the spray when putting my top on. From that perspective alone Degree's B&W Dry Spray is a godsend.