Degree® Women Dry Protection Shower Clean Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 538 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

June 24, 2017

I would buy it again.

I buy this one all the time. I love the smell and the effectiveness. The only thing I would prefer is to have it aluminum-free. I have yet to find one.

June 07, 2017

My go-to brand and fragrance. I'd prefer unscented, but haven't seen that in Degree brand, and I prefer Degree to other brands, especially in summer months. It rarely lets me down for odor control. Perspiration still happens, but stink doesn't usually.

I'm quite sensitive to fragrances, and I can tolerate this product, since it's under my arms. The only times I notice the fragrance is when it's freshly applied, or if I'm sleeveless and raising my arms.

I'm frugal, so I aim for combination of sale price and coupon, and buy more than one at a time. One container lasts several months, though, so don't overstock! :)

June 01, 2017

This Degree product is my ole faithful. I don't like to use high scents in deoderants , as I like to use perfumes
    and not be overpowered by my deoderant. This shower clean antiperspirant is just right. Keeps me
    dry all day and goes on real smooth.

September 15, 2016

J'aime beaucoup .laisse mes aisselles fraiches et sèche toute la journée. l'odeur est très fraiche et propre. J'achète souvent ce déo en plus il est très abordable.

September 10, 2016

This is my favourite antiperspirant! I works great, lasts all day and has a nice, clean, and fresh smell. Its not too strong (or fruity!) it's just right! This is the only one I will buy from now on!

August 19, 2016

For the price of Degree it a stick I often purchase to throw in my purse. I find the packaging kind of boring from what they used to have. The smell is not as nice as some of the other brands.

August 18, 2016

I absolutely love this stick. It is the only one I will use now. It works for the whole day and always make me feel clean. Definitely the only one for me! It is exactly what it is supposed to do.

August 18, 2016

I like Degree. I've been buying it for quite some time now. I feel like it helps me from have excess sweat although I believe I sweat more than your average person. This works differently for other people. I think it works alright, I like the scent, it makes me feel fresh. I only buy these when they are on sale. Recently, I bought a men's degree because I feel like I am slightly getting ripped off. Why does the women's deodorant have less of a net weight whilst the men's have more by a lot? For both the same price too. I would rather buy the men's, they smell just as good and would probably work better for me since I perspire more. I would probably only buy the Degree women if I randomly ran out.

August 18, 2016

I use mostly Degree Women's deodorant and antiperspirants so I decided to give Degree Women Dry Protection Shower Clean Antiperspirant Stick a try when I was looking for something new.

I found that it worked fairly well and didn't leave any white marks behind especially when I was going very quickly from shower to clothes and deodorant on. It smells alright but did not leave me feeling as clean and clean smelling for as long as I would like.

I plan to keep using it to see how I like it but I am not sure if I would but it again in the future for myself whereas others may really like it.

August 17, 2016

Not my favourite antiperspirant. The price was similar to all the other ones. I found the smell was a bit overpowering and wore off very quick. Did not protect or keep me dry for very long. Not as effective as I would have liked it to be. I won't be buying it again.