Delissio Vintage Pizza

Delissio Vintage Pizza Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 79 in Frozen Pizza

April 04, 2017

My son loves this brand of Delissio pizza. Its way better than the regular Delissio. bakes so much nicer in the over.. at a lower temperature. The crust is really good. its softer than most and the flovors on the pizza are so good. They also have a great variety of types of pizza .

April 04, 2017

By far Vintage is our favorite frozen pizza. It's different from most. Flavour is amazing. We love it for dinner or even in the evening for a snack. The 4 cheese is like no other. All the different combinations are definitely worth a try.

April 03, 2017

If my husband is cooking supper you can be sure it is a Delissio Vintage Pizza. We love the all meat and 4 cheese the most. The all meat pizza has the best ham I have ever had on a frozen pizza. My kids always watch for extra toppings that have fallen off when I cut it to gobble up they are that good.

I always have to cook an extra one at supper time so that there is leftovers for the kid's lunches the next day.

We do only buy these when they are on sale. I find the normal full price to be a bit high but I think maybe all frozen pizzas are prices higher than I think they are worth.

March 20, 2017

J'adore cette pizza ! Elle goûte définitivement comme si elle venait du restaurant mais beaucoup moins chères (à stocker quand elles sont en spéciales!). La préférée familiale est la péperonni et on y rajoute quelques légumes.

March 17, 2017

My husband and i love Delissio pizzas. The sauce has the perfect tang to it, unlike some others I have tried. My favourite Delissio pizza is the Vintage 4 Cheese. Oh my goodness, i have no willpower with this pizza. The flavours are so yummy, the crust is perfect ! Such a quick and easy way to have GOOD pizza when the craving hits.

March 10, 2017

We bought this from Superstore not too long ago. It was on sale and looked good. Holy Moly! It was delicious!! I definitely recommend this to any pizza lover!

February 09, 2017

Its only fitting to review pizza on National Pizza Day!
    My family really enjoys Delissio, always packed full of flavour, the crust is crispy and delicious and the toppings are never lacking. Its a great pizza for a good price. We treat ourselves pizza once or twice a month.

February 09, 2017

delicieuse pizza elle fait parties de mon top 5 !! jai essayé pratiquement toute les pizzas sur le marché !! si on compare !!cest elle qui a la meilleur valeur de prix de quantité et de qualité!! donc si vous ne l'avez pas encore essayé ..je vous la conseille fortement surtout si elle est en spéciale car n'oublié pas que se sont les consommateur qui ont le dernier mot !!si la demande est en hausse lorsque les compagnies permettres au marchant une baisse de prix ..et que nous nous abstenons d'acheter lorsque l'article est au plein prix!! ils n'aurrons pas d'autre choix que dajusté les prix en conséquence :) c'est a nous de change les chose

January 13, 2017

This is the best pizza I have ever had! Usually we buy whatever is on sale in multi-packs at Costco, but I would gladly pick up Delisso pizza again; especially the Buffalo Chicken flavor.

I was able to find this pizza at Superstore and it was a great price ($4.98) and it is enough to feed a family of four. The crust is perfect and there is a great balance of toppings to crust.

August 21, 2016

Delissio Pizzeria Vintage are the only frozen pizzas I have been buying the last few months! The crust is simply amazing, so tasty with herbs and is fluffy. I love the bbq chicken pizza the best. Well done Delissio!!

fishinggal added a new review for
    Truvia

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Dinner Ideas???