Delissio Vintage Pizza Reviews

March 17, 2018

Best Pizza Ever!!

This has to be the best frozen pizza there is, it tastes fresh, and with all the parsley on top, and delicious crust!, it tastes like it was just freshly made! My Family Loves It!!!

November 30, 2017

A horrbile reaction

I had a horrible reaction to this pizza. I am shocked. I have allergies, but never have I had an allergy to pizza, specifically cheese pizza. I liked the taste of the pizza, but after having a reaction I wonder what the ingredients are. I have since stayed away from frozen pizzas.

October 06, 2017

Good quality

These vintage pizzas from Delissio are pretty darn yummy! I love when I see them on sale and always make sure I grab one "just in case" lol. Nice crust with the perfect amount of firmness...not too crunchy but not too soft and doughy. Love to get the cheese one and add my own toppings!

October 06, 2017

Delicious!

For a store brought pizza- this brand actually taste very good-(the only brand i keep coming back too) the value of it was amazing since you are buying it in store, usually i would buy it when its on sale :)

September 27, 2017

My go-to pizza

I've tried many different frozen pizza options, and this one is by far my favorite, and the one I always grab when I am looking for a quick option to feed my family. I try to always have at least one on hand in my freezer for those rushed dinnertimes. I love the taste and texture of this pizza, compared to other frozen pizzas, and love that they aren't greasy like ones that we would buy from a pizza joint.

June 29, 2017

yum!

This pizza is a huge hit in out house. Bakes up nice in the oven. There's just enough pizza sauce, not overbearing. I would recommend this pizza for family and friends.

June 08, 2017

I was told about these pizzas by an old friend of mine, and even though I was abit skeptical, I purchased one of them, the Deluxe one, and OMG I was absolutely amazed by the quality of the ingredients on the pizza and how amazing the crust is..For frozen pizza, it is top knotch! It is even better than alot of the delivery pizzas..No joke! I buy these pizzas all of the time now and thank my friend for telling me about them..Quality all the way!!!

May 13, 2017

This is a pretty good pizza as far as frozen pizzas go, it retains that natural flavour with the crust being crispy and the ingredients being done just right. It's also seasoned well and I usually buy it when it's on sale.

May 03, 2017

Delissio Vintage Pizza is one of my favourite frozen pizzas. It has a great taste. The ratio of cheese to sauce is perfect. The crust is a nice thickness, without being too thick. This is a regular in our house for pizza nights, when it goes on sale.

April 04, 2017

My son loves this brand of Delissio pizza. Its way better than the regular Delissio. bakes so much nicer in the over.. at a lower temperature. The crust is really good. its softer than most and the flovors on the pizza are so good. They also have a great variety of types of pizza .