Prestige Item
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Reviews

This unique Rice-based powder formula activates upon contact with water, releasing Papain, Salicylic Acid and Rice Enzymes that micro-exfoliate dead cells, instantly leaving skin smoother and brighter. The unique Skin Brightening Complex of Aspergillus, Grapefruit and Licorice helps to balance uneven skin pigmentation while a super-smoothing blend of Green Tea, Ginkgo and Colloidal Oatmeal helps to calm the skin, leaving it extraordinarily clear and refreshed. Gentle enough to use on a daily basis.

May 25, 2015

I have sensitive skin and most exfolliants leave my skin red and sore, this one is very gentle but works amazing! After using it my skin feels so soft and smooth and refreshed. I use it at least once a week with great results.

May 14, 2015

I use this product a few times a week. Makes my skin super soft & helps moisturizer absorb better. My skin glows & looks so much healthier when I use this product. Love it.

March 04, 2015

Great Product!
    I don't use this daily as my skin is fairly dry, twice a week max. Its not too harsh and very smooth on the skin with the exfoliating beads being very tiny. I have usually very flaky skin in the winter, and since using this product my skin has changed for the better, and skin flaking is minimal.

November 20, 2014

I got this in one of my subscription boxes. And i liked it. I would probably buy it. It made my skin smooth and soft. Got rid of some nasty areas on my nose. It was a small bottle but i found it did last a while

November 03, 2014

I got this product free in a beauty box a year ago. I am used to using St. Ive's scrubs so I'm not a fan of any other scrub that isn't as tough on my skin. I didn't notice anything different with my skin after using this.. I suppose it's just me because a lot of people seem to like this product.

November 03, 2014

Good cleansing properties, smoothes .Very similar to the Japanese enzyme powder.You need to add a small amount of powder, just a couple of drops of water, little lather and massage movements apply on face and leave for 1 minute and rinse.

The skin is very soft, very smooth, well cleaned pores, the effect is much better than the mechanical scrubs, no irritation.
    Wonderful product!

October 28, 2014

I liked how my skin felt after using this, it was very smoothing. You don't need to use very much to get results/

October 23, 2014

this is greati use it a couple of times a day, i feel so clean and my skin looks great

October 23, 2014

I love this product, a bit pricey but leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh.

October 05, 2014

This product is great. I only use it a 1-2 times a week along with a few other products form dermalogica and I've noticed my skin clearing up. Sometimes I feel it it dries out my skin but I typically get that feeling in the winter. In the winter time, I use it less because of that.