4.9/5
Dettol Antiseptic Wash Reviews
#446 in Misc

Dettol Antiseptic Wash is a ready to use wound spray for basic first aid purposes. Dettol Antiseptic Wash can help wash out wounds and helps prevent infection following minor skin cuts, scratches, grazes, minor burns, bites and stings. It contains benzalkonium chloride which is an antiseptic that kills germs and helps prevent infection of minor wounds.
The gentle, cleansing formulation can be sprayed directly onto the wound making for a convenient, no-touch application.

Good - 0

January 11, 2018

Great Product with nothing to compare with

This product is a product which I have never think of changing at any time, This does the work greatly and I doesn't need to tell about the quality of the product.

August 21, 2017

Strong and Effective

#Dettol Antiseptic Liquid

It used to be so hard to find this in Canada.

We would have to go tot the British Store and it was always super expensive.

My Mom always used Dettol in England when we were kids and continues using it now ( now that it's in regular stores). Strong scent and it can make me wheeze (Asthmatic), but it's a trusted brand and staple.

You can dilute it in water to lessen the smell and it lasts longer that way. Can be used on cuts and abrasions and can be used to clean and disinfect-I use it to clean.

It's a staple in my household and my Mom's, a family tradition!

#FamilyRated

April 01, 2015

Great antiseptic for cuts scrapes eat! I can't stand alcohol. This is my go to for any knic and major boo boos in my book!.