Dial Anti-Bacterial Liquid Soap/Aloe Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 689 in Misc

July 17, 2017

Affordable For A Great Quality Product

When I first purchased this soap, I did not know what to expect as it is si cheap compared to other soaps. I was pleasantly surprised. It lathers really nicely, so I don't need to pump a lot every time I use it; a little goes a long way with this product. I recommend using the refill value size container and simply refilling your small container. This is what we do at work and it saves some money. The smell is fresh but not overpowering. Another bonus is it does not dry out my hands. It also does not irritate my hands, which is great because my hands are sensitive to many products. The is super affordable for a great quality product!

June 19, 2017

AMAZING!

I bought the dial liquid soap not thinking that it was going to be great because it was so cheap but after using it I love it! Its so affordable and it makes a lot of bubbles and smells delicious!

April 30, 2017

I always have a bottle by the sinks in the house as I find it works and smells nice, also it is really cheap so if the kids waste a bottle of it playing science lab in the bathroom sink with toilet paper and dial soap it's no so bad. Also I nor anyone else in my house ever got dry hands from it, like some hand soaps

April 25, 2017

I really love using Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar liquid hand soap but it doesn't last long in my house because apparently the men in my home love it too. Bear with me here, I am reviewing Dial after all...one life hack I came up with to stretch my favourite B&BW;scent is to mix it with Dial's Aloe and not only does it blend well, smell great but makes my $ go farther because I buy the refill bags of Dial and top up when needed. Dial's cost/bag runs around $5.99 so it's really a great deal.

March 17, 2017

This soap has a great "clean smell" that is not over-powering. I love this soap because you only have to use a little pump and it lathers up nicely and a little goes a long way. If you use the refill value size and just refill yourself, you save a lot of money. Since the soap has aloe in it, your hands always feel soft. This is great especially if you are washing your hands more than the average amount per day, your hands won't dry out. Also, it's antibacterial, so you know that you are getting a good clean. So, to sum up, great smelling, great value, great quality, and soft hands!

March 16, 2017

I like to buy the refill bag of Dial at Walmart. It cost a lot less than the little bottles and lasts a lot longer. The cucumber melon smells great and I like the containers because they look decorative in the bathroom.

March 08, 2017

This product is great smelling and a great price. Wasn't excepting my hands to feel soft afterwards but surprisingly they were! The scent is very nice too

January 04, 2017

This is my favorite antibacterial hand soap. I like that the alcohol smell isn't overpowering and the aloe leaves my skin soft. I purchase this at the dollar store so always a good buy!

October 02, 2016

I love fruity scents, and this was no exception! Great to leave in the kitchen/ washroom to wash your hands. Nice lather, soft and smells yummy! My local stores always have a great deal on these!

June 12, 2016

With kids in the house hand washing tends to become the main focus of 75% of your day. Hands need to be washed constantly- bathroom visits, before and after meals, after playing outside etc and that's just the kids. As the parent I have to wash my hands 3 times more often! Before and after food prep, after helping with the runny nose, after helping with potty mishaps, after finding something slimy in the bottom of my bag- you know constantly! The Dial liquid soap with Aloe has been one of the only brands that keep my hands from shriveling up and turning into dust from dryness. You'll find Dial Anti-Bacterial Liquid Soap with Aloe in every bathroom in the house!