Dial® Clean + Gentle Waterlily Body Wash Reviews

Embrace each day with a perfectly balanced clean with a gentle, hypoallergenic formula that hydrates and rinses without drying your skin. It is pH balanced, vegan and formulated with naturally derived ingredients for skin that looks and feels healthy. Envelop yourself with the delicate fragrance of waterlily.

You may also like Dial® Clean + GentleTM Fragrance Free Body Wash.

Saisissez chaque jour avec un nettoyage parfaitement équilibré avec une formule douce et hypoallergénique qui hydrate et se rince facilement sans assécher votre peau. pH équilibré et végétalien. Élaboré avec des ingrédients de source naturelle. Pour donner à la peau une apparence et une sensation saine. Enveloppez-vous d’un délicat parfum de lis d’eau.

Beautiful Smell!

The smell of the Waterlily is wonderful. I found the soap thick and very sudsy. Compared to other quality brands this didn’t dry out my skin. I love it!

Smells great

Smells great makes ur skin feel so smooth and gives your skin that feeling of being clean and your skin doesn't feel itchy after using the body either

Gentle on the skin

I enjoyed the scent and it wasn't harsh on my skin. Smells great and I was not disappointed by this body wash. I like that it was a nice lather and made my skin feel nice and clean.

Gentle & kind

First of all, I love that this is transparent. It is a nice consistency not watery and lathers well too. It's a nice sweet and flowery fragrance, light not strong at all. It was kind and gentle on my skin, my skin didn't feel that dry stretched feeling that some harsh body washes tend to do. My skin felt nice, clean and loved even after dried. The fragrance was really nice and light, it lasted but not a strong overwhelming fragrance. Sometimes scents can overwhelm so much that they become sickening, this is not at all like that, it is a very pleasant scent. I will definitely use this again.

Loved it

I love the look of it when I pulled it out of the box I was excited. I loved how the wash lathers up and rinses off leaving me smelling and feeling amazing. I would definitely buy this again

nice light scent

refreshing body wash with a nice light scent, wasn't too strong and even my kid with a sensitive nose has been enjoying using it. I would probably buy it again for the right price.

GREAT PRODUCT!

The Dial Body Wash was wonderful to use with a thick lather and deep cleanse. The scent can be a little overpowering for people sensitive to fragrance, but the overall experience was great. It left my skin feeling extremely soft and supple.
    I would definitely recommend this product if you're looking for a good body wash!

Great clean product

Although I’ve used Dial products before, I was very happy to receive a clean product to try. These are dye free, phthalate free, silicone free, paraben free and dermatologist tested. I found that it was not harsh on my skin at all. I suffer from dry irritated eczema prone skin but amazingly, my skin did not react adversely after using it. The fragrance in it is very subtle. Overall I love this new clean product from Dial:)

Great product

I love this body wash from Dial. Love that it's free from dyes,parabens, silicone and phthalate, which our bodies dont need. Great for sensitive skin and has a great scent of water lily. I also love that a little goes a long way.

Smells great

Love the smell, it's very light but quite floral so men may not want to use it. However my boyfriend didn't mind it.
    It suds up nicely and does not dry out my skin like many other soaps. So this product is a win for me.