Dial Coconut Water Body Wash Reviews
Ranked #229 in Body Wash

May 29, 2017

This is the only brand that does not cause irritation to my sensitive skin. The scent is light and neither feminine or masculine. Both my husband and I use this product

January 25, 2017

I bought this body wash on the recommendation of my girl friend while we were shopping one morning. This is the only shower gel she gets for her family because everyone loves the scent. I think this has now replaced our shower gel as well. The smell is absolutely heavenly and it lathers so nicely. I wish the scent lasted longer on the skin, but my skin stays soft all day so that's enough for me.

January 09, 2017

Received this body wash in a pre packaged health and beauty kit for Christmas. LOVE the smell! It's not overwhelming but very refreshing. Could lather up better, but all in all I won't complain as I enjoy the smell so much. Dial is a reasonably priced product usually.

October 06, 2016

I got this in a gift basket and have never used it before that time. It smells really good and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean and not dried out at all. I have sensitive skin and it does not bother me one bit.

October 05, 2016

Smells nice! The coconut smell is subtle and not over powering. Does not dry out my skin. Price a little more on the steep side but that may just be the place I purchased it at. Otherwise I would recommend

August 25, 2016

Generally speaking, Dial is usually not my go-to brand for body wash. But as long as it cleans my body, I have no problem. I found with this body wash that it left my body feeling hydrated and smooth and smelling great! And the scent is long lasting! The Mango Coconut Water is my favorite from Dial!

July 06, 2016

Love it!! Smells amazing and leaves skin soft with out feeling dry or rough. Our whole family uses this product and can't seem to keep enough in our house.

November 19, 2015

Really nice smell, my skin's not dry after using it and it foams nicely.
    Easy bottle to use and simply a good product.

June 21, 2015

Heavenly coconut smell, leaves your skin silky smooth, with a nice light smell.

June 19, 2015

The scent of this body wash is awesome plus it suds up well and it's not over drying. Overall I will probably purchase again.