Diana Gabaldon – Outlander
Good

Diana Gabaldon – Outlander Reviews

Ranked #196 out of 1044 in Books

December 21, 2016

This series of books is addictive and wonderful. I have been reading them for about 20 years now. I love following the adventures of Jamie and Claire. The most painful part is waiting for the new books to come out. There are currently 8 of the "big" books with a 9th in the writing stage which means waiting at least 18 months for it to come out! I have had to replace some of my early copies as tend to reread the series in preparation for new books and they get a little bit worn. Beautifully written.

January 20, 2016

My husband purchased a copy of Outlander as a Christmas present. We watched a couple of the shows from the series but I never read the book until recently. Now I want to read the rest of the series. I love the historical setting and the characters. Great historical romance with a touch of supernatural.

January 10, 2016

I caught an episode of this series on tv and was so pulled in that I went out and bought the books because I wanted to read it before I saw the series. It's truly captivating writing.

Enjoy!