4.9/5
#133 in Condiment

Good - 0

June 21, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE

This is, by far, the best bbq sauce I've ever had. I use it on everything. The taste isn't over powerful. The consistancy isn't too thick or too thin

February 23, 2017

I love this sauce, it's my go to for everything! my favourite is using it with meatballs. I don't think you can go wrong putting it on any meat really. It has a sweet/sour/tangy bbq flavor (it's hard to explain). I first had it on meatballs at a pot luck and had to get the recipe, found out it was Diana sauce gourmet rib & chicken sauce and have been buying ever since. Great price and goes on sale often.

August 16, 2016

I use to be a bulls eye fan but since trying Diana rib and chicken it's my new go to! BBQ meat is not the same without this brushed on! I haven't tried the other varieties of Diana sauce yet but this one is delish on all meats! I stock up when it goes on sale!