Diet Coke Twisted Mango Reviews
#40 in Soft Drinks

June 13, 2018

diet pop

I love the mango flavor for someone who has to drink diet due to diabetes I find this to be so satisfying great mixed in with alcoholic drinks too and with crushed ice, if you love mango you will love this,

June 12, 2018

SO REFRESHING AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE DIET COKE

I have never ever been a diet coke drinker because I do not like the taste of it at all. I love coke it is my absolute favorite soda. If im going to drink coke, I am going to have the regular great tasting coke as opposed to the diet. When i saw the new flavors i was kind of intrigues by a few of the flavors. This flavor is by far my favorite. I was so impressed with the flavor. Its so refreshing. I really enjoy drinking this on a really hot day or even as a guilt free drink at night because of the zero calories. Its not an overwhelming mango taste its a subtle hint that blends in so well with the diet coke flavor. I have already repurchased a case of it because I love this flavor so much

May 06, 2018

Great taste

It's a good alternative from the regular coca cola! It's diet so it's a good choice if you want to cut down on calories. The flavor is of course artificial, but still pleasant to drink. I recommand it if you're looking for a tasty drink with few calories!

May 02, 2018

love it

Tastes great, nice flavour and will definitely buy again, cant wait to try the other flavours. A little pricey for 6 small cans, but worth t for a treat.

2.7/5

March 28, 2018

Not sure on taste

I've been seeing these new diet coke with flavours at the grocery store I go to so I decided to finally try one. I got the diet coke twisted mango and I've got to say it's definitely not my favourite. I found the taste to be a little bitter. I don't think I'll get that kind again but I'm probably going to try their other flavours.

March 20, 2018

Nice as a drink mix

I am in no way a soda drinker, so take this review with a grain of salt.

I went on a little road trip over the weekend and a friend bought a case of the new Diet Coke Twisted Mango. I actually really enjoyed it because I don't typically like the taste of cola, but this added a sweetness that was more fruity than synthetic. It also tastes nice with rum!