Prestige Item
Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm Reviews

Enhance your natural look. This moisturizing balm adjusts to the color chemistry of your lips to create a customized shade that's just for you.

May 04, 2021
    Rhode Island, United States

Amazing

I received this product as a free sample, I got a shade mahogany. I love this lip balm, it hydrates my lips, and I feel like soft, smooth and it gives a glossy and natural look. It basically works with the moisture on your lips to give pink color. I really love this balm and I highly recommend this product!!!

December 26, 2020

Subtle and moisturizing

Makes me feel like I’m in my 20’s again! Not your average tinted lip balm, these have an almost gloss-like consistency, and they condition as well as add a hint of color and a degree of sun protection (SPF10). I've been regularly applying both the Coral and Ultra Pink shades for a couple of years now and having recently used them up, I ordered the Raspberry shade, along with the two that I needed to replenish. What can I say...I love the new shade even more than the other two! It looks like an intense pink in the tube and online, but it's actually a subtle translucent pink once applied, that's just perfect for daytime use. Even once it's eventually worn off there's still a nice hint of color on my lips that looks natural. The color also lasts a long time without me having to regularly touch up throughout the day (once or twice at the very most). The formula itself is very hydrating which means it keeps dryness at bay much better than most other lip products I've used, no need for applying a balm beforehand, and it's great for keeping your lips supple and moisturized yet without the stickiness of most lip balms. The perfect and subtle cross between a gloss, balm and a lipstick. Love the sleek packaging and the vanilla-based fragrance too!

August 31, 2020

Great natural look

I love this and use it all the time. Its nice and light and gives your lips a little extra shine. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a beautiful, natural look.

August 26, 2020

looks so natural

I love these lipstick as they don't contain a lot of pigment and they're more like an over glorified lip balm. they just looks so natural on the lips and they give your lips a sort of Rosy Glow. They are also very hydrating I would recommend

August 26, 2020
    Georgia, United States

So moisturizing

This is hands down one of the best lip moisturizers I’ve tried! My lips stay moisturizer for almost the whole day with one application and the hint of colour is very flattering for a delicate makeup or no-makeup look. Definitely going to get it again!

May 22, 2020

Can't help but be addicted to this !

These lipsticks are definitely one of my guilty obsessions as they don't contain a lot of pigment and they're more like an over glorified lip balm. However that being said they just looks so natural on the lips and they give your lips a sort of Rosy Glow. They are also very hydrating I usually apply it twice a day and my lips are not cracked at all throughout the day

January 27, 2020

Super moisturizing

Moisturizing!!! Leaves subtle pink ting on lips. The moisturizing lasts longer on my lips then other color balms.
    Last month-month and a half of used daily.

October 08, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

You will love it from the first use

I recieve this Dior Adict lip glow as my birthday present, and i am so in love with it 😍 its really light on the lips, gives very nice glow 😍 and its perfect for woman's and girls who don't like bright colours, but wants something special. Perfect for everyday use with day time make-up 🤗😍

3.2/5

August 27, 2019

Too drying on my lips

Love the concept that it is a lip balm with color but it dries out the lip even faster than some of the lipsticks! Have to wear multiple layers of lip balm under this

July 25, 2019

Expensive but nice lip balm

You can probably find much cheaper lip balms out there. Dior is really on the expensive high end side and I would definitely wouldn’t purchase this frequently. It is however very nicely formulated. The pink color in the tube looks different on everyone’s lips. On mine it turns into a deeper pink and looks almost like a lipstick. Feels very natural and comfortable!