Good

Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 105 in Lip Plumpers

April 30, 2017

This lip plumper makes my lips look and feel great! It's not sticky or heavy and it feels very luxurious in my lips. It gives a slight tingle when applied but it's not overpowering at all. It makes my lips look a bit plumper but it doesn't add more lip - if you're looking for it to add volume that isn't there you may be disappointed. The high shine gloss gives the appearance of fuller lips and it feels very hydrating. Although it can be worn on top of lipstick I prefer to wear it on its own.

February 28, 2017

I ended up getting a sample size of this in one of those 500 point perks from Sephora last year , ever since then I've been hooked.
    I will honestly say I am not a fan of lip glosses at all but this one is amazing.
    I feels that it's not overly sticky like most glosses but creamy , I love that your lips tingle after applying it .
    I don't feel that it "plumps" or "maximizes" the size of my lips at all but I'm not overly concerned about that .

Ever since I received that sample last spring I have re-purchased this product three more times!

June 07, 2016

This plumper actually works! I've found it to be most effective after exfoliating my lips. I read that it has Hyaluronic spheres, which draw in moisture to fill in lips!! Hyaluronic acid is what we naturally have in our bodies but as we age, it breaks down faster and that's when signs of aging set in. Skin loses moisture and firmness. It You can use this as a lip gloss or over lipstick. But to me it's a waste unless it's on bare lips. I use it before bed, and as a lip prep while I do makeup. This WILL give you fuller smoother lips. Use it consistently. The scent is soft and minty. It feels a little tingly, like other hyaluronic products Ive used. Love the soft Pink color and the shine it provides. And it's not too sticky! But it is thick. I bought this Many years ago when I was much younger and thought it was just a tingly lipgloss and never used it again, then I seen it pop up in media again and thought I'd give it another shot. I'm glad I did! I'll always have a tube of this around.