Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau De Toilette Reviews
#29 in Perfume

October 24, 2020

Smells amazing

Smells amazing and it last a long time on your skin. It smells sweet but not too much! I use it for special occasions because with the prize that it cost me, i better have to watch out with the quantity that i spray lool!

October 24, 2020

Amazing fragrance

I had gotten this perfume as a gift and I become hooked to it. Quite pricey but totally worth every penny of it.
    Long lasting scent that lasts up to several days even after washing.
    This is a fragrance you wear that announces your arrival when you walk into a place.

Updated On: October 24, 2020

(It gives one that bold statement arrival). Pretty looking bottle. It has a mix of coconut, sandalwood , vanilla, musk , etc that leaves an audacious feminine fragrance/ scent. Highly recommended

October 19, 2020

Warm, Sensual, Spicy

Hypnotic Poison by Dior is my go-to perfume. The scent is unlike anything else I've tried. It's a little bit sweet and a little bit spicy. Hypnotic Poison is the ultimate sexy perfume that's soft and sensual. It's so warm and inviting. I receive compliments when I'm wearing this all the time without fail. In terms of durability, it's very long lasting but not overpowering. People know me by this scent now. In terms of price it's on the more expensive side, but the fact that it lasts long and you only need a little makes it a little easier on the wallet. When I wear this daily, a bottle lasts me about 4-6 months. Honestly, this is my top 5 "beauty" products of all time.

3.2/5

June 14, 2020

Too strong

This product is too strong for me. So strong that I get headaches. I got it as a gift last year and wasn’t able to use it. Thanks for the sales lady that she gave some samples with the gift pack. I try the samples and couldn’t handle it. I had to rerun the product. I must say perfume stays in your clothes for very long time.

If you enjoy strong perfumes than it must be good buy for you
    I will suggest you to test it out before buying it, because it has very strong scent

May 28, 2020
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

One of my all time favourites

I love the Dior perfumes sensual with a long lasting scent this is one of my favourite evening scents a bit pricey however unlike cheaper perfumes you need a couple of sprays rather than several so a bottle does last well
    I wear this if I am.going out somewhere or if I feel like I am in need of a little pick up me there is nothing better than putting this on and going out as you know you will be getting so many compliments about how it smells

February 20, 2020

Absolutely love

This is my go to perfume and would recommend to everyone I know regardless of the price. Because this bottle is expensive but I’m still going to buy kore when I run out. It’s that good

October 26, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Love, Love, Love!!

I absolutely adore this perfume. I’ve been using this for years now. It smells gorgeous! I have used both the eau de Parfum and eau de toilette. They are both amazing. I always get a bottle for Christmas and my birthday. So I use 2 bottles a year and I wear it daily. It’s a nice strong perfume and it certainly hypnotises me into buying more haha!

August 29, 2019

Sexy feminine and a little spicy

This is better than the original! I love this scent so much it is very long lasting with a soft but rich feminine scent that is not overpowering. This is a fantastic fall perfume and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a deep sexy scent with a hint of warmth and spice.

April 25, 2019

Pick Your Poison

This is and will always be my scent. It’s the only one I use and I constantly receive compliments. I’m known for it now! This bottle goes such a long way. The scent never fades on me, and I love it!

March 25, 2019

One of my favorite perfumes

It's definitely one of my favorites, I only use two perfumes, and this is one of them. It's scent stays on FOREVER and mixes really well with my skin, not being too sweet. I consider it a bit expensive but feel it's definitely worth the price, especially considering it lasts for at least one year using it every day. I absolutely love Hypnotic Poison and while it's produced, i'll continue buying it!