3.9/5
Dior Skin Airflash Spray Foundation Reviews
Ranked #532 in Foundation

What it is:
An ultra-light foundation that delivers an airbrushed effect with precision and ease.

What it does:
Get a runway-ready look with this innovative mist foundation inspired by the airbrushing techniques used backstage at fashion shows. The unique micro-diffusion system delivers a fine mist of foundation to provide a soft, velvety complexion. Customize your coverage by choosing to apply straight from the can for a lighter finish, or with a Kabuki brush for fuller coverage. Mother of pearl pigments even skintone and diminish the appearance of skin irregularities and fine lines, leaving your skin glowing with optimal radiance.

February 28, 2017

It's a great product but highly OVER PRICED. I love how easy it is to apply and it has such a great finish. I've used it for several years, it has gone up significantly in price though, which I find frustrating. It's a great product and I've still been buying but it's now up to almost $80 for a bottle. I've started looking for a replacement but so far I haven't found one. As soon as I do I will likely not buy it anymore. $60 a bottle was ok, $80 is a bit much. I don't believe that costs have gone up that much in just a couple years.

September 22, 2016

Very High quality foundation, I love the finish that this foundation gives to your face, not cakey at all, so lightweight you don't feel that you have tons of makeup on, very good coverage, dewy finish, the only thing is doesn't last too long.

July 31, 2016

This is the best foundation i ve ever tried. I felt like i just got back from a personal make up artist when i applied this spray . First it took me a while to know how much i needed but if u have put too much i used a sponge to absorb it .its the most expensive foundation that i bought but its worth it. Its goes a long way mine lasted almost 6 months. It gives me the perfect even coverage.

May 29, 2015

I got it as a gift on my birthday, and loved it! It gives you a smooth and flawless look. The coverage is excellent! Moreover, it smells good and last longer.

May 29, 2015

I used this foundation for about two years. Fantastic coverage. You have to apply the spray to a kabuki brush and then apply it to your face. Lasts all day. Smells okay. Doesn't dry out your skin. Removal isn't that great but it's a great product. Didn't like it in the hot weather though. It kind of melts if you apply too much.

April 03, 2015

Love how flawless it makes my skin look!

February 08, 2015

I love this product! Every time I wear it, multiple people comment that I look "refreshed" or my skin is glowing and looks amazing. While it goes on liquid (From an aerosol can), it feels extremely light once it's on - not cakey, not powdery, just perfect! This is one of the best products I've ever tried! Apply using a sponge for the best results.

August 17, 2014

Great foundation, look airbrushed. It covers great! Foundation and concealer in one which is great. Can be worn with or without a primer. A great product!

June 19, 2014

A splurge for special occasions when you want flawless coverage. This is an air spray foundation so it goes on rather light but surprisingly provides a good base of coverage. Because it an air spray skin looks flawless and needs minimal blending (if any). Quick and easy to apply - remember to hold this canister a few inches from face and to be in a constant movement when spraying all over face.

May 29, 2014

this foundation is so easy to apply with the dior short round brush and stay on your face 24 hrs also is waterproof. its quick and doesn't make you feel like wearing make up