Disney's Bedknobs and Broomsticks Reviews
#802 in DVD

January 12, 2018

none.

bedknob and broom stick is a really cute movie. staring anglea Lansbury who is a wonderful actress. I like that its live action animation. my turn me on to this movie.

July 24, 2014

Though I only remember a bit of the movie since it's been so long since I've seen this but I do remember watching it a lot and liking it.

What do you think, have you seen it?

July 15, 2014

The classic 1971 Disney movie starring Angela Lansbury in one of the few roles I actually liked her in.

This is a story of three young children, Charlie, Carrie and Paul who move to a small village during World War II, and discover their host, Miss Price, is an apprentice witch! Although her early attempts at magic create hilarious results, she successfully casts a traveling spell on an ordinary bedknob, and they fly to the fantastic, animated Isle of Naboombu to find a powerful spell that will save England! Typical Disney magic combining live action with animation. A charming movie that hasn't lost it's repeatability after all these years.