DKNY Be Delicious Perfume Reviews
#11 in Perfume

DKNY Be Delicious is a modern feast for the senses! Comes in a sleek metal and glass apple bottle.

January 13, 2018

Ok!

It is fresh, fruity, sweet but not to the extreme. I think the scent did not stay a long time on my skin. I also think is overpriced for what it is. Good for summer!

August 11, 2017

Perfect summery scent

I'm not using it now but seeing it made me want to get another bottle. Two years ago that was all I used. Since discovering new stuff I kinda forgot about it but it's defiantly a top pick of mine if somebody were to ask me.

August 11, 2017

Sweet and fruity

I was first really attracted to the bottle of this DKNY perfume and it smells just as amazing too! It's sweet and fruity like fresh green apples. I really like apple scents so this perfume is perfect for me all year round. It's great during the daytime and I like that it lasts throughout the day. I would recommend this perfume.

August 07, 2017

Delicious you will be!

This is my favourite DKNY fragrance.
    It isn't too flowery or too musky, but rather has a nice middle ground... the closest I can think of describing it would be fruity. comes in a cute little bottle. love it for the summer!

August 07, 2017

Une odeur parfaite pour les journées de beau temps

Je resors ce parfum à l'arriver du printemps.

L'odeur n'est pas trop sucré ni trop floral. C'est un beau mélange qui dure assez longtemps sur moi.

De plus, la bouteille est super cute.

July 06, 2017

So fresh

Such a fresh smell,this perfume has been one of my favorites for awhile now.It is a bit pricey but I think its worth it!Every time I use this my friends always compliment me

June 30, 2017

love the apple

This Be delicious is awesome I just love it, I have this for a long time and is really good and fresh and sweet but no over powering I just love the scent and the apple bottle is so cute too

June 16, 2017

Extremely Delicious

One of my favourite perfumes of all time. It has a beautiful crispy apple scent without smelling too strongly of the actual fruit. It's light, airy, and very pretty yet classy. I can smell a bit of jasmine somewhere in there too. The bottle is a cute apple shape, thuogh it is sometimes hard to press down the button to spray. Love this product so much!

April 16, 2017

I love this perfume!! It smells so fresh and it lasts so long. A little bit goes a long way with this formula, it is a very strong smell.. I love this for all year round!

March 11, 2017

love this perfume! Has such a fresh smell and it lasts all day long. Not to mention the amount in the bottle last for so long - I always receive compliments on it.