Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Reviews
#3 in Perfume

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue is a light blue scent with top notes of invigorating Sicilian cedar that melts with a crisp vibration of apple and a charm of bluebell giving the essence of a South Italian summer. Visit dolcegabbanalightblue.com for more information.

December 14, 2009

I was a little leary about buying off the shelf with out sampling first but it turned out to be a nice surprise! It is a crisp summery smell but very strong! Definately only need a little when going out! Never had any complaints on this smell! Defenate would buy again!

June 17, 2009

I get compliments EVERY time I wear this stuff!!

March 06, 2009

love this fragrance! citrus with a dry back

December 09, 2008

I usually have bad headaches from wearing perfume, but I found this one to be quite nicely scented but not overpowering. The scent isn't heavy at all - rather it's light and crisp. Fresh and feminine would be two words to describe this scent. This is the first perfume I actually wear almost everyday, and that's coming from a person who doesn't really like wearing perfume.

However, on the downside, I think D&G;Light Blue could really improve on the design of their packaging. My first impression of Light Blue was old 80's perfume - not the image I was going for.