Dove Daily Moisture 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#10 in Shampoo

December 22, 2019

Only shampoo I use

Makes your feel super sleek and soft and the smell is super fresh I recommend this for people who has thin dry broken hair it will help with everything you need and more

December 18, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Awesome product!

Dove puts out great products and the 2 in 1 is my go to for my hair. It makes my hair feel clean and with no residue after. For the great price of this product it is well worth it in value and performance.

December 11, 2019

Nice light scent that leaves your hair soft and shiny

My friend only uses dove products so when I ran out of shampoo I decided to give this a try. It has a nice light scent and lathers beautifully. I find a lot of shampoos leave my hair feeling dry before I even towel dry. I could feel a noticeable difference after using dove. My hair felt nourished and silky

Bournemouth, United Kingdom

I definitely buy it again! My hair love it 😍

Usually I use separate shampoo and conditioner because my hair not getting so soft but when I try this 2in1 I can’t believe that my hair is soft and they started look much more better. My hairdresser was surprised with my hair condition after 3 months of using this shampoo. I definitely recommending it for all girls. My friends already using this!

Great product

I love how soft it leaves my hair. I also love the fact that it is shampoo and conditioner combined - helps save time. I love that it doesn't leave your hair feeling or looking greasy and it doesn't irritate my sensitive scalp.

December 10, 2019

Dove 2 and 1 shampoo/conditioner

wonder product. doesn't dry put your hair or leave it brittal or oily. your hair is moisturiser, shinny and strong feeling. and it leaves your hair with a wonderful light smell of peddles and sweetnezzsweetness

December 10, 2019

Super produit

J'ai testé le produit, il rend les cheveux doux, soyeux, éclatant et laisse un léger parfum doux. Il n’abîme pas les cheveux et convient a toute la famille.

2.7/5

December 01, 2019

Good

Good product smells great and makes hair pretty shiny and soft .. can use everyday without over drying. Would recommend to any hair type.. smells amazing

November 30, 2019
    Lewisham, United Kingdom

Excellent

Very good product and would highly recommend. Have been using it for over a year now and works just as great as when i started using it. Good value and does not leave your hair dry.

November 28, 2019

Love dove shampoo

Would definitely purchase this product again. I loved the fragrance of the shampoo. I love how light my hair feels after using the product. Im frequently complimented on wonderful my hair smells. I love the shine in ny hair after using shampoo.