Dove Daily Moisture 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#12 in Shampoo

May 23, 2020

Great on a budget

Needed to buy shampoo and conditioner while away on vacation and was looking for something cheap that the whole family could use. This was perfect. Lasted my family of 6 the whole week.

December 22, 2019

Only shampoo I use

Makes your feel super sleek and soft and the smell is super fresh I recommend this for people who has thin dry broken hair it will help with everything you need and more

December 18, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Awesome product!

Dove puts out great products and the 2 in 1 is my go to for my hair. It makes my hair feel clean and with no residue after. For the great price of this product it is well worth it in value and performance.

December 11, 2019

Nice light scent that leaves your hair soft and shiny

My friend only uses dove products so when I ran out of shampoo I decided to give this a try. It has a nice light scent and lathers beautifully. I find a lot of shampoos leave my hair feeling dry before I even towel dry. I could feel a noticeable difference after using dove. My hair felt nourished and silky

December 11, 2019
    Bournemouth, United Kingdom

I definitely buy it again! My hair love it 😍

Usually I use separate shampoo and conditioner because my hair not getting so soft but when I try this 2in1 I can’t believe that my hair is soft and they started look much more better. My hairdresser was surprised with my hair condition after 3 months of using this shampoo. I definitely recommending it for all girls. My friends already using this!

December 10, 2019

Super produit

J'ai testé le produit, il rend les cheveux doux, soyeux, éclatant et laisse un léger parfum doux. Il n’abîme pas les cheveux et convient a toute la famille.

November 28, 2019

Love dove shampoo

Would definitely purchase this product again. I loved the fragrance of the shampoo. I love how light my hair feels after using the product. Im frequently complimented on wonderful my hair smells. I love the shine in ny hair after using shampoo.

Bon rapport qualité/prix

Mes cheveux sont plus doux après l’utilisation du démêleur. Le prix est très intéressant, l'odeur dégagée est discrète et en même temps stimulante. Je recommande.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Beautifully smelling hair

Absolutely love this, for my hair is very problematic.
    I bought this buy chance to try, I was blown away.
    My hair feels nourished, big bouncy and voluminous.
    Thankyou

Best 2 in 1 around

Love the Dove 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. This product makes it so easy and quick to shampoo/condition so you can move with your Day/Night. It makes my hair feel so clean day and night.