Dove Daily Moisture 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#10 in Shampoo

December 11, 2019

Nice light scent that leaves your hair soft and shiny

My friend only uses dove products so when I ran out of shampoo I decided to give this a try. It has a nice light scent and lathers beautifully. I find a lot of shampoos leave my hair feeling dry before I even towel dry. I could feel a noticeable difference after using dove. My hair felt nourished and silky

December 11, 2019
    Bournemouth, United Kingdom

I definitely buy it again! My hair love it 😍

Usually I use separate shampoo and conditioner because my hair not getting so soft but when I try this 2in1 I can’t believe that my hair is soft and they started look much more better. My hairdresser was surprised with my hair condition after 3 months of using this shampoo. I definitely recommending it for all girls. My friends already using this!

December 10, 2019

Super produit

J'ai testé le produit, il rend les cheveux doux, soyeux, éclatant et laisse un léger parfum doux. Il n’abîme pas les cheveux et convient a toute la famille.

November 28, 2019

Love dove shampoo

Would definitely purchase this product again. I loved the fragrance of the shampoo. I love how light my hair feels after using the product. Im frequently complimented on wonderful my hair smells. I love the shine in ny hair after using shampoo.

Bon rapport qualité/prix

Mes cheveux sont plus doux après l’utilisation du démêleur. Le prix est très intéressant, l'odeur dégagée est discrète et en même temps stimulante. Je recommande.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Beautifully smelling hair

Absolutely love this, for my hair is very problematic.
    I bought this buy chance to try, I was blown away.
    My hair feels nourished, big bouncy and voluminous.
    Thankyou

Best 2 in 1 around

Love the Dove 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. This product makes it so easy and quick to shampoo/condition so you can move with your Day/Night. It makes my hair feel so clean day and night.

November 26, 2019

Just switched from a major competitor and wished I had soone

This product is smooth and none greasy and leaves no residual film after applying it!
    I would recommend this product to all my friends and family. Being a two in one product makes it more practical TuHen having to use two diferente bottles.

Wakefield, United Kingdom

Excellent

good quality product.very Creamy and leathers up well. Nice smeling scent. Left my hair feeling soft. I liked this product and will definitely use again

Lancashire, United Kingdom

Love love love

I absolutely love this product! Mostly for the amazing smell but it also leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth and refreshingly clean. I find it so much easier to straighten or style my hair after using this product as it is so silky