Dove Daily Moisture 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#12 in Shampoo

October 01, 2019

Really great product

I use the 2 in 1 often and for my whole family. It reduces an extra bottle in each of the showers, plus it smells and works great. If you have really tangly hair then I suggest using a detangler spray afterwards, otherwise this is just as good if not better than a shampoo and a conditioner.

October 01, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Great product

I bought this on a whim as I had run out of conditioner and was pleasantly surprised by how well it works! Left my hair feeling soft and smelling great! Will definitely be buying this again!

1.7/5

September 20, 2019

Left my hair dull and my scalp itchy

I so wanted to love this shampoo. A 2 in 1 for a mom on the go!
    I found when rinsing out my hair didn’t have that squeaky clean feel. Upon drying it felt heavy and lifeless, no real shine to it at all. And then the itch began! My scalp felt so uncomfortable I ended up having to rewash my hair the same day. Definitely not worth the two minutes I saved having not used shampoo and conditioner separately!
    The price was great, I like the sleek bottle shape. Just a shame the product didn’t work for me

September 06, 2019
    United States

Just not for me ;(

I usually like Dove products but the 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner are too heavy for fine hair like mine. This would be great for kids with thick hair and help reduce tangles.

September 06, 2019

Dove shampoo and conditioner

I really liked the dove produce for my hair. It made my hair manageable and my hair feel silky smooth and did not look like my hair had split ends, which I fine with a lot of shampoo.
    I was very please with the product.

September 04, 2019

Love love love

I actually love this 2 in 1, it really leaves my hair soft and manageable!! It smells great like all Dove products too!
    It’s a quality product at an affordable price!
    My children like it too, it’s very gentle on their sensitive skin!
    Overall great product that I’d highly recommend!

September 03, 2019
    Texas, United States

Soft hair

This shampoo plus conditioner leaves my hair so incredibly soft and manageable I've noticed I have less frizz with to . Definately reccomend if your looking for a great shampoo

September 03, 2019

Definitely one of my faves

Love this 2 in 1 especially when I'm on the run... Against time... Just wash , A little blow out and go...
    It smells great, lathers without having to use alot of product.

September 01, 2019

Rich moisturizer for scalp in winters

I always prefer to grab this shampoo especially always in winters due to its dense enrichment...I always prefer DOVE in winters ...
    Price of the shampoo in terms of quantity is also worth it

August 30, 2019

It's an economic product and it's good for daily use

It's a daily product and it's good for people with healthy hair but not good for colored hair it makes your hair dry. The price is also good and affordable