Dove 48 hrs Maximum Protection Antiperspirant Reviews

November 29, 2020

very good deodorent

i love the smell to it, and how it lasts all day. very good product one of my faves go to deodorents.. price wise is very good aswell. you can get it at any retail store !

November 26, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smells awesome

The scent is great. The price is right. I bought it at my local shoppers drugstore. I would recommend to all my friends if you have an odor issue or just in need of something different

November 22, 2020
    District of Columbia, United States

Great Deodorant !

Love this deodorant, it smells fantastic and keeps me feeling and smelling fresh all day long, and even an extra day for those days when I'm in such a hurry that I run out and forget to apply deodorant !! I never have to use my emergency deodorant that i keep in my purse. LOVE this product !!!

November 21, 2020

Clean

Works great keeps you fresh all day soft on skin would recommend it and keep buying it its my first choice and normally buy it all the time 5 star review

November 14, 2020

Great product I purchased it. And will again

I love this product it works great. I have purchased it and I will purchase it again. I've also recommended it to my friends. I know a few have or will be trying dove. Thank you

November 14, 2020

It’s really good

I like when i buy it it smell incredible just try it and you will not regret ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ And my daughter like it too 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

November 09, 2020

literally the best!!

i’ve been using this exact antiperspirant for 6 years, i switched it up last month and regretted it lol . this is all i use and will never switch again!!

November 02, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love

This is always my go to deodorant! I love how silky it feels when applied and it smells amazing and best of all it keeps me smelling fresh all day long!

October 30, 2020

Dry, clean and amazing

Good price and great value. It provides protection for at least 24 hours, it smells really good. You get that "out of the shower" feel they always talk about in adds.

October 30, 2020

Dove Maximum Protection for the win!

Dove Maximum Protection kept me feeling fresh the entire day without having to read-apply! It has a great scent and doesn’t show on my clothes like other deodorant. I will purchase again and again!