Dove 48 hrs Maximum Protection Antiperspirant Reviews

October 30, 2020

Dove Maximum Protection for the win!

Dove Maximum Protection kept me feeling fresh the entire day without having to read-apply! It has a great scent and doesn’t show on my clothes like other deodorant. I will purchase again and again!

October 29, 2020

I would try this product again.

It rolled on nicely and smooth. I didn't find that it held up long enough, needed to reapply about 12 hours after. The scent was nice and I would be willing to try again but I prefer the dry sprays.

October 29, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great protection

I bought this product because this format it’s easy to carrying on and I got surprised how it was really performed well, definitely I’ll buy again. It’s so smooth in my skin.

October 28, 2020

The one and only

I have used this product for years. When I got married in July of 2016 on one of the hottest day of the year I put it to the test. It never let's me down and I always use it

October 26, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Smells amazing

I love the smell,its a really good deodorant ane oh course its buy dove my favorite brand :) itz amazing ams i suggest you but it you won't be disappointed

October 26, 2020

I would buy this product again if on sale

This products works very well but can be pricey depending on what retail store you shop at. I would buy this product again but will wait for it to go on sale

October 19, 2020

This is the only one that works for me, love it!

I have tried many antiperspirants before, and I absolutely love Dove! It does a very good job at keeping me dry all day long. And I don’t need to keep reapplying during the day!

October 18, 2020

Great fresh feeling.

I like this deodorant. When I was going to the gym I'm so self conscious about the way I smell. With this one I found it lasted through my whole day let alone my workout. I do find it a bit on the pricey side for Antiperspirant though.

October 03, 2020

Definitely will buy this again.

I’ve been using Dove 48 hrs Maximum Protection Antiperspirant for along time. ive tried using other deodorants but none of them last as long as Dove 48 hrs Maximum Protection Antiperspirant.this does not irritate your skin.

September 19, 2020

I tried this while travelling it was ve5ry

I tried this while i was travelling i was on a plane for almost 24 hours and this product was amazing! I was refreshed and didnt feel like i was sweating.