Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Apple & White Tea Scent Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

The New Dove Go Fresh Apple and White Tea Antiperspirant Stick is the perfect match for you if you are looking for an antiperspirant deodorant with 48h protection and an addictively fresh, fruity fragrance. The mild, alcohol-free formula helps reduce irritation caused by shaving and dryness while Dove’s unique ¼ moisturizing cream cares for your underarm skin and helps to recover from any irritation that regular shaving might cause.

Dove does not test on animals. All Dove products are certified Cruelty-Free by Peta.

Le nouvel antisudorifique en bâton Dove Go Fresh Pomme et thé blanc est la solution parfaite si vous recherchez un antisudorifique offrant 48 h de protection et un parfum irrésistiblement frais et fruité. Sa formule douce sans alcool aide à réduire l’irritation causée par le rasage et la sécheresse, tandis que le ¼ de crème hydratante unique de Dove prend soin de la peau des aisselles et vous aide à récupérer de l’irritation que pourrait causer le rasage.

Dove n’effectue aucun test sur les animaux.Tous les produits Dove sont certifiés sans cruauté pour les animaux par PETA.

February 24, 2019

Gentle, long lasting and smells amazing

Wow I am a big fan of dove products and I recommend them to everyone! I normally don’t use dove antiperspirant However after trying their new scent apple white tea for free I have switched my brand. The scent Is sweet and feminine , but not too overpowering . It has a very refreshing smell. The antiperspirant contains a moisturizer which my skin loves.Dove keeps its promise about long lasting protection. I would buy this over and over again.

1.3/5

February 23, 2019

Didn't like it

Obviously it will be different for everyone but personally it didn't work for me. The product is smooth and smells great but doesn't last on me. I wish it could have better effects.

February 23, 2019
    California, United States

Smells Nice and Keeps Me Fresh!

I received this free product from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review. I have used Dove products in the past many times and I truly liked this antiperspirant stick enough to buy it again and again! The smell is fresh and light and it glided on my skin nice and smooth. I can't say that it lasts for 48 hours, but one solid day is good enough for me! The stick is easy to hold and fits in your hand nicely. I would definitely recommend this product!

It definitely works!!

I recently received this product to try for free from chickadvisor, in exchange for my honest opinion. One thing I can say that it is a fantastic deodorant. I was a bit hesitant to try the new Dove deodorant because of an experience with Dove deodorant before. However, this time I have to say that dove has definitely won me over. The scent is wonderful, and it protects against wetness all day, I really mean it. It does not work for 48 hours as stated, but the deodorant lasted for at least 12 hours. The deodorant doesn’t really smell like apples, but it does have a nice sweet semi fruity and sweet tea smell. One of the things I don’t like about this deodorant is that the deodorant really cakes, clumps onto my clothes and underarms as stated by some reviewers too.

Antipersperant that works

Smells great and works great, too. I've been looking for an antiperspirant that does its job and this one certainly fit the bill. Deodorants dont work for me, so I was glad to find this one.

déo efficace

dove advenced care go fresh apppleand white the a une senteur douce et tres bonne . J'ai tres bien aimé son efficacité et je le recommande sans aucun doute .

February 21, 2019

My New Favourite Antiperspirant!

I love the scent and formula. It works for me and I love how smooth it feels. It glides so nicely. Love the packaging so much. I'm so pleased and it's my new favourite antiperspirant. I would totally buy this over and over again. Thanks so much to Chick Advisor for this free sample. I appreciate it and love it so much! I highly recommend this product. So good!

Great product totally recomend

I love this deodorant it smells amazing and goes on smoothly my armpits have been dry after using this product it really does last for 48hrs as the product says I recommend this for everyone as a big girl this keeps me dry and fresh which is very important as us big girls sweat more

Love this new scent!

I absolutely love dove products and I recommend them to everyone! I use dove antiperspirant regularly and I was thrilled to try out this new scent! I was chosen to try the “apple white tea” scent and it smells amazing! It’s sweet but not too overpowering it has a very refreshing smell. Dove antiperspirant also contains moisturizer which really helps the delicate skin of your underarms. Because of the moisturizer I was even able to apply the antiperspirant stick right after shaving my underarms with no discomfort. This scent is also available in the larger value size which is great. I will definitely purchase this scent again!

Updated On: February 21, 2019

I absolutely love dove products and I recommend them to everyone! I use dove antiperspirant regularly and I was thrilled to try out this new scent! I was chosen to try the “apple white tea” scent free for review and I have to say it smells amazing! It’s sweet but not too overpowering it has a very refreshing smell. Dove antiperspirant also contains moisturizer which really helps the delicate skin of your underarms. Because of the moisturizer I was even able to apply the antiperspirant stick right after shaving my underarms with no discomfort. This scent is also available in the larger value size which is great. I will definitely purchase this scent again! Thank you chickadvisor!

February 20, 2019

efficace

Odeur subtile et texture douce. Mais avant tout, je suis restée au sec toute la journée, Je suis super satisfaite du produit et je le recommande pour son efficacité et son odeur fraiche et subtile.