Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Revive Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

Gives up to 48-hours of odour protection:
  • Refreshing pomegranate and lemon verbena scent
  • Helps skin recover from dryness caused by shaving
  • Protects against underarm wetness
  • Glides easily onto skin

Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Revive provides up to 48 hours of odour protection, so it’ll keep you going all day. Not only does it keep you fresh all day, but it cares for your skin, too. It contains our unique ¼ moisturizing cream, and can help your delicate underarm skin to recover from the dryness caused by regular shaving. So with everything else that’s on your mind, at least you won’t have to worry about hiding dry, irritated underarm skin. You’ll love the gorgeous fruity scent of this Dove Go Fresh pomegranate antiperspirant with fresh lemon verbena. Apply to underarm skin for long-lasting antiperspirant protection that is caring to skin.

September 17, 2018
    Maine, United States

Smells good and keeps dry

It works so good i put it on in the morning and it works all day I didn't have to reapply. And not marks all day even under the stressful moments.we buy again!

September 07, 2018

I love Dove products. most definately will buy this

Dove is always amazing. most definayely will buy this again. who doesent love Dove. always oeaving you smelling fresh and clean. go get em girls you wont be dissapointed.

1.8/5

August 07, 2018

Not as good as I expected

I wouldn't recommend this antiperspirant. While it did smell good, I didny like how it left marks on my clothes nor how it effective it was. I'm not a sweaty person, so I was actually a bit annoyed by the fact it didn't work.

July 25, 2018

Thia works great for me

I have trouble finding things that work for me. A womens stick that actually works and smells great. I reccomend it. I have tried out different mens deodorant and they smell good too. But dove has very awesome smells. Womens dive works good for me co.pared to what i have been trying over the years.

Un de mes préférés

Ce déodorant est l'un de mes préférés. En plus d'offrir une protection efficace, son parfum est discret, mais des plus agréable. Il est délicat pour ma peau et ne laisse pas une sensation désagréable sur l'aisselle.

July 17, 2018

Oui pour l'efficacité, moins pour l'odeur

J'utilise toujours des déodorants de la marque Dove, par contre, j'aime moins celui-ci. En effet, j'aime moins l'odeur. Toutefois, c'est un produit abordable qui laisse les aisselles hydratées.

Refreshing scent

Great anti persperient that keeps me fresh feeling all day. I can go all day working and it keeps me dry and refreshed smelling. The price is affordable but also goes on sale all the time.

July 16, 2018

If you don't mind smelling sweet and fruity when you sweat this isn't the one for you! I feel this product worked very effectively and didn't leave white spots on my shirt when applied properly.

Nice One!

I love this deodorant and scent. It's nice and light, a great summery scent without being too over powering.
    The deodorant itself is nice. It goes on smooth and if you give it a couple quick minutes it doesn't leave any marks on your clothes

July 16, 2018

Would buy this product again.

This is one of the few of the scents of theirs that I have tried and I must say it is quite nice. It's not too over powering and it lasted the whole day. Would definitely buy this product again.