Dove Advanced Care Sheer Moisture Anti-Frizz Finishing Cream Reviews
#11 in Hair Care

March 12, 2018

It works!

I'm one of those people whose been cursed by the hair God's. I've been blessed with thick hair however, cursed with hair stuck between curly and wavy/straight. As it dries - my hair 'poofs'. The frizz is outta control! This product is the answer. I don't break out with acne due to oils like I do Pantene's Hair Creme.

March 12, 2018

Best product out there so far!!! Would buy again

This product is the best. It helped with all my frizz and flyaways. My hair has never been so nice in my life. The dry look and feel in my hair is forever gone. I love this product. Dove is the best for everything

March 11, 2018

Awesome product

Tried a sample and was hooked- it’s now what I buy regularly.

Smells amazing and provides moisture and de- frizzes my hair like no other.

Doesn’t leave hair greasy and lasts for days

March 11, 2018

I would buy this product

Perfect acne treatment!

I was told by a friend that she uses this at night and in the morning. Her face was perfectly clear and soft. I decided to try her routine, and I must say this leaves ur skin smelling fresh and all you need to do is stick up to it and wait for its wonderful results

March 10, 2018

Love it, but can never seem to find it!

I bought this product a couple of years ago and fell in love! It is one of the few creams I can put in my hair without leaving it greasy or weighed down. It makes my hair smooth, shiny, and smells wonderful!

The only problem I seem to have is finding it in stores. Although, I never put much thought in to it until just now - I could just buy it online, although I prefer to buy from a store.

I definitely recommend and will be buying again, if I can find it!

March 09, 2018

To quality

I liked this product very much. I left my hair and head feeling very clean and soft. It was very easy to comb out after the shower. Also made my hair smell great.

March 08, 2018

Would buy again

It took a couple of days to figure out the right amount for my long hair. Did not weigh down my hair or make it look greasy. Just shiny and healthy looking.

March 05, 2018

Would buy again

Since we have such harsh winters, my hair is constantly frizzy it feels like and staticky. This product works so well that when my sister was over she asked if she could have what was left in my bottleit helped keep my hair nice and smooth and out of my face !!!!!!!

February 23, 2018

I will recommend this product to my friends

I tried this product again and would recommend to all my FACEBOOK FRIENDS and family. I would also recommend it to all the people with long hair as it worked so well and my hair looks great and feels like a million bucks

February 13, 2018

Good and okay

It has a good smell and works well also but not soo good as expected.I have stubborn hair so the frizz still remains most of the time.It needs a bit of improvement.