Dove Baby Sensitive Skin Bar Reviews

Dove Baby is the #1 recommended brand of baby cleanser by both pediatricians and dermatologists. Care for your babies skin with a gentle, pH balanced cleansing bar that contains 1/4 moisturizing cream.

July 06, 2019

I love dove products

With my sensitive skin dove baby sensitive is perfect for me, I have been using dove products for many years and will continue to use for many more. Thanks dove, keep making awesome products.

July 03, 2019

Heavenly for sensetive Skin!

I've been using this bar soap along with the shampoo on all my babies as they all have sensetive Skin; works really well. Just wish the shampoo did not make you cry, some creativity involved to avoid the eyes, but works great on sensitive skin.

April 05, 2019

Very gentle!

I love this bar of soap! It’s so gentle on my little ones. The scent is very mild and doesn’t irritate their gentle skin. I’d recommend it to any new parents.

February 19, 2019

Best soap for kids

I use to use a liquid soap for my children until a dermatologist told me otherwise. I have been using dove baby sensitive for 2 weeks now and already see a major difference in their skin. Absolutely adore it !!

February 18, 2019

One bar goes a long way!

Love this product because it’s great on sensitive skin and has a nice mild scent. It’s great for travel and perfect for kids and adults alike. Great value!

1.8/5

February 13, 2019

Not good

I used it with my babies. The product has a delicious smell, but left the baby's hair dry, besides giving a great allergy. I do not recommend using it.

2.8/5

January 21, 2019

I would buy this product again.

Cdglfgdsvzbhsvhdgsmxsrjsjdfhfsfvcsejgdfjfdssasdddfgjnjkgddhgdfffddgffkxgfxgcgcvvljfshkvdrhkb. CBC. Tjnxrgkrv hhkff Greg. Tghfhgfrb. Greg. Hrhdehsgjjg. Hregkgdghfrtui

December 18, 2018

Baby with eczema

This is the only soap I can use for my two year old due to having eczema. It doesn't dry his skin out and it's a long lasting smell. He hasn't had a bad flare up in awhile. So, if you have a child with eczema, Dove baby products in what you need.

September 25, 2018
    Mississippi, United States

Works best.for my daughter

Since my daughter was a baby.I have been through many different kinds of soap but she kept getting allergic reaction from it.Until I decided to try dove sensitive baby soap is amazing.It not only leaves her skin soft but she does not break out anymore.I recommend this soap for anyone who has kids that have sensitive skin.

September 20, 2018
    California, United States

Good and mosturizing

This is soft and very gentle on baby skin, moisturizing.
    the bar is helpful as the baby cannot drop it like the bottles.
    The scent is mild and not over.