Dove body wash Reviews

Happy camper

I would buy this again as its what i use everyday as it leaves my skin so soft and great looking got to love that but love some free samples if you could please i will give address if i can get some please and thank you as this is the best stuff on the market thank you

February 03, 2019

Best body wash for helping with dry skin

I love this body wash for helping me with my dry skin it really does moisturize even when I’m done in the shower it kept my body feeling clean and refreshed all day with a beautiful scent.

February 03, 2019

So many different scents !

Been using dove body wash since it came out love it . So many different scents and love the feeling of skin after using it. Leave skin feeling so soft

February 02, 2019

Great product

This product leaves you feeling fresh and clean after a nice shower. I believe this product is appropriately priced and I will continue to purchase it.

February 01, 2019

Really good product made my skin super soft!

Super awesome product didint erratate my skin felt super fresh after a long shower using dove body was. The one I used is called sensitive skin would deffently reccomend

February 01, 2019

This is my go-to body wash

I have been using Dove body wash for several years and have always found it a great value. I like the feel of the product and the scents. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and silky.

January 30, 2019

My family use dove bodywash for a long time and we love it.

It has good smell.they have lots of different types with different scent for different skin type. They also have foam body wash which is light and airy.

January 29, 2019

Amazing

I would recommend this product to any other customer. Sensation feeling body wonderful Feeling. Body left feeling hydrated. Long lasting sent throughout the whole day.

January 29, 2019

Refreshing, smells good

DOVE BODY WASH is worth the value and very fresh and moisturizing. Love to use it especially in the winter weather keeps my skin very smooth. I love it!

January 28, 2019

My skin is so soft

I've been using dove for over 25 yrs and I love all their products as they dont irate my sensitive skin.

The body wash not only smeels nice no matter what scent you choose but it leaves your skin balanced soft and for the price there is no comparison I love love love this product and even though the regular price is well worth it when a sale hits i stockpile