Dove bodywash Reviews

March 28, 2020

Brilliant

Refreshing scent as great quality. I expect no less from such a prestigious brand. Does not leave skin feeling dry and cleans skin well. Does not irritate skin and removes dead skin.

March 06, 2020

Dive gentle exfolating body wash

Dove gentle exfoliation body wash is very nice leaves my skin feeling soft and the sent is very refreshing, not over powering like some body washes. It lathers up nicely and rinses away clean, doesn't leave a sticky feeling on your skin

February 27, 2020

Best product for sensitive skin

I have extremely sensitive and dry legs after shaving and i use this daily as a body wash and a.cream to shave and it is absolutely amazing my skin feels healthy and its smooth and its so gentle I always buy dove

February 27, 2020

Good value for the money

Works well for sensitive skin The scent is not overpowering and it doesn’t leave your skin dry and itchy I find I do not need to use a moisturizer after you shower

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Dove is a way to go

My skin feels fresh and clean after I use my dove body wash. I have very dry skin and the moisturizer I get from the body wash does wonders for my skin. I would highly recommend using this as your everyday body wash .

February 08, 2020

Great and moisturizing

Love this body wash. Especially in the winter months when my skin gets super dry, this body wash leaves my skin feeling nice and moisturizer.
    I love the smells of all the scents.

February 03, 2020
    Massachusetts, United States

If your sensitive to certain stuff

I've tried multiple products for my Kp and my sensitivity to fragrance. But dove Is Ah -Mazing. I have the deodorant and use the bodywash weekly/daily. No issues but it helps my skin smell good and keeps my skin soft and supple. Doesnt cause breakouts and no crazy left over scent.

January 10, 2020

Peau douche

J'achète régulièrement le savon Dove bodywash et ma famille et moi l'adorons. J'aime le choix de plusieurs senteurs différentes. Le savon laisse une peau très douce.

January 07, 2020

Try it, BUY it

Stays true to the claim of renewing your skin after one wash! Heavenly scents, to boot! My skin looks younger, feels smoother and smells delightful.. Mmmmm! I cant stop sniffing myself😛✋👌💯 My gorgeous boyfriend even noticed when he barged into the bathroom as I was getting outta the shower... He said, "Damn u smell delicious, I could just eat u!" Ill leave the rest 2 U!!

January 04, 2020

Silky smooth only from Dove

Ive always had nothing but good things to say about dove products. I especially love any if the dove body washes! They all smell so good and always leave my skin feeling so soft.