Dove bodywash Reviews

June 29, 2020
    Louisiana, United States

Great for sensitive skin

My daughter has severe eczema. We have tried many things over the years and have found this is the best body wash. It leaves her skin so soft and smooth. Other soaps and body washes have left her skin raw and bleeding but this one is really the absolute best. We’ve never had a single problem and would 100% recommend it to other kids and adults with eczema.

June 18, 2020

Would buy again

It does not break out my sensitive skin nor does it dry it out. i like how moisturizing it is without breaking the bank. an every day use item for sure.

June 12, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love this body wash

This is a great product for your stockpile. Love the way it leaves my skin feeling. Have also used as a dog shampoo during the pandemic when I ran out of dog shampoo lol.

May 05, 2020
    Missouri, United States

Great moisturizing body wash

I like how Dove body wash smells and how it makes my skin feel so much softer after one use. It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or greasy and cleans really well. It's thick enough that it doesn't run off your hand or pouf when you use it.

May 04, 2020

Dove bodywash is awesome

It suds it leaves my skin soft and not dry and cleans very well i would suggest other switching to dove even for men to switch to dove for men i will definitely purchase this product again in the future

April 30, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this again

Dove bodywash makes your skin do soft and smooth .I love the soap as well. It is not harsh on the skin . I have tried the dove shampoo and conditioner .I love those as well

April 30, 2020

Best Bodywash for Sensitive Skin

I have eczema so choosing a body wash that doesn't leave me itching after a shower is a challenge. Luckily, products like Dove bodywash are affordable and do not cause skin irritation!

April 29, 2020

Clean and soft

Dove body wash gives you the clean you need and the softness you want. Perfect for the whole family young and old. Nice soft scent that even a man could use.

March 28, 2020

Brilliant

Refreshing scent as great quality. I expect no less from such a prestigious brand. Does not leave skin feeling dry and cleans skin well. Does not irritate skin and removes dead skin.

March 06, 2020

Dive gentle exfolating body wash

Dove gentle exfoliation body wash is very nice leaves my skin feeling soft and the sent is very refreshing, not over powering like some body washes. It lathers up nicely and rinses away clean, doesn't leave a sticky feeling on your skin