Dove Care Between Washes Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo Reviews
#17 in Dry Shampoo

Dove Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo comes with a light clean scent of coconut and sweet lime, so you can enjoy the feeling of hair that is fresh and clean within seconds. This dry shampoo refreshes your hair using ingredients that absorb excess oil and then brush easily out of your hair, leaving it looking and feeling clean, soft and full of body.

Il suffit de quelques vaporisations de notre shampooing à sec pour avoir l’apparence et la sensation de cheveux magnifiques, sains et pleins de corps. Le Shampooing à sec Noix de coco Dove est également additionné d’un léger parfum de limette, qui procure la sensation et l’odeur de cheveux frais et propres en quelques secondes. Dove n’effectue aucun test sur les animaux.

You may also like Dove Care Between Washes Invisible Dry Shampoo

July 24, 2019

Great product

My daughter and I both tried this dry shampoo. She tried it first with great success made her hair feel clean and smelled great . Definitely a great in between washes product for her.
    I unfortunately have much much thicker hair. My hair is ridiculously coarse and extremely thick. While I love the smell of the dry shampoo I found that it didn’t work as well on my hair type. I wouldn’t be able to use it confidently as an in between washes product. I would definitely purchase it for my daughter.

July 24, 2019

Dove dry shampoo for the win!

I received a bottle of Dove's Fresh Coconut dry shampoo and was hoping for great results. Dove did not disappoint.
    I have tried 2 other brands and was not a huge fan of dry shampoos. Although they do come in quite handy, I just didn't feel they were so awesome as advertised. So I tried out Dove's Fresh Coconut dry shampoo, and now I'm in love. This is what a dry shampoo should be! I enjoyed the fresh scent, and it was so easy to use. A few mists on the roots, a little massage and comb, and voila! I had success for the first time ever with a dry shampoo. The greasy look was gone, my hair felt soft and looked fabulous and the best part is I wasn't left with static-y hair that had to be put in a ponytail. I will be purchasing this. So great and amazing. Thank you Dove!

July 23, 2019

Absolutely loved it.

I loved it. Smell was nice and left my hair feeling smooth. I thought being a dry shampoo it would leave my hair feeling greasy but it did not.
    I would highly recommend and I will.
    #gotforfree Thank you Chickadvisor

July 23, 2019

Amazing product great price

This is a wonderful products smells great and makes your hair super soft. This does the job of making your hair less sticky between washes. I got a chance to try it for free and i will definitely consider buying it next time.

July 21, 2019
    Attica, Greece

Great

I received this from chickadvisor for review. I don't use dry shampoos too often as my hair is sort of dry. However I do like to us it sometimes. I love the scent of this! I also like that it doesn't really leave a white fluffy dust. It worked great.

July 20, 2019

Shampooing sec

J'ai toujours aimé les produits et Dove et ils ne m'ont jamais déçue. Je suis bien heureuse d'avoir reçue ce produit gratuit.

Il fonctionne très bien. Il donne un effet de volume et de fraîcheur dans les cheveux. L'odeur est doux, frais et léger. J'aime beaucoup l'odeur! Il enlève bien le surplus de sébum rapidement. Il est facile à utiliser et le jet permet de donner de la texture aux cheveux. Je n'est rien à dire de négatif sur ce produit personnellement et c'est quelque chose que je rachèterai certainement.

July 20, 2019

I LOVE DOVE

It smells amazing! I have to start with that because that means a lot to me. I like knowing even though I didn’t wash my hair it still smells good, and looks and feels clean. I use dry shampoo religiously because I can’t stand washing my hair everyday, so this gets me through those days. It did really well with my work test: I applied it on the morning when I woke up with dirty hair and went to work, when I came home my hair still looked fresh and not greasy at all, which seems to be an issue I have with most dry shampoos because my job is very physical and hot. Overall I’d definitely recommend this dry shampoo for how well it works and the scent! Bonus: Dove products are already my favourite!

July 19, 2019

Good stuff.

I tried this dry shampoo and was pretty happy with it. It is not my favourite one though. I have a different brand that works best for me. Unfortunately that brand is hard to find all of the time. Dove is definitely my second choice. It smells good and doesn't leave that white residue that some others I have tried leave. I will buy dove dry shampoo again.

July 19, 2019

Helps you stay fresh everywhere you go

I was lucky to try Dove Dry Shampoo #gotitfree. I like the smell, as this is important because it stays with you. It smells like good perfumes. It doesn’t leave any powdered residue which is a great deal. It takes a little more time and product compare to original dry shampoo but it works and thats whats important. Overall I do like the product. Thank you #tryDoveDryShampoo and @ChickAdvisor

3.2/5

July 18, 2019

Must Have

I really like this Dry shampoo. We go camping all the time in the summer. I picked this up because I hate my hair smelling like campfire. I used this last camping trip just to get the campfire scent out.. Not only did it take it way but my hair looked and felt great... I now have 2 can in my RV...