Dove Care Between Washes Invisible Dry Shampoo Reviews
#20 in Dry Shampoo

Dove Invisible Dry Shampoo is perfect for refreshing & reviving normal to dry hair. Instantly and invisibly cleanses roots while weightlessly refreshing lengths, leaving hair feeling fresh, clean and looking healthy on days between washes. With just a few quick sprays, hair looks and feels beautiful, healthy, and full of body.

Quelle que soit la raison, le Shampooing à sec Invisible Dove peut vous donner l’apparence et la sensation de cheveux propres sans les laver. Il suffit de quelques vaporisations de notre shampooing à sec pour avoir l’apparence et la sensation de cheveux magnifiques et sains – sans résidus visibles. Dove n’effectue aucun test sur les animaux.

You may also like Dove Care Between Washes Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo

January 26, 2020

Dove dry shampoo

The new line of Dove dry shampoos are great for anyone wanting to liven up their dead hair but don't have time to wash it. The scent is very pleasant and lasts a long time. No white residue either.

2.0/5

January 24, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

It’s a meh

I’m usually a user of Battiste dry shampo but I ended up buying this one time when I couldn’t find any. It’s ok. I wouldn’t buy it again. It’s cheaper but I found it doesn’t last as long as Battiste and it does leave my hair with a crunchy, almost hairspray type feel. I prefer the natural feel from Battiste products.

January 22, 2020

Good not great

I found that this did help make my hair not look greasy, but it also dried my hair out and made it feel “crunchy”, like hair spray. I also found that it didnt last very long. I wont be buying this again.

2.7/5

December 25, 2019

Not good for greasy hair

I wanted to try this because it was invisible and wouldn't leave white residue behind, I don't see much of a difference and felt like I had to use a lot product/spray longer. I had to use another Dove dry shampoo, but my hair looked flat and greasy. If your hair is naturally oily, I don't think this product is for you. I think the only reason why I would repurchase this again is to use it with another dry shampoo to cut back on the white residue/specks but I don't think it is worth it.

September 03, 2019
    United States

Good value

I've used other brand's dry shampoos before and I think this Dove one is one of the better ones, it smells good and does its job. Would recommend and repurchase

August 28, 2019

Fantastic for in between washes

I found this dry shampoo to be light weight. It really does a great job refreshing my hair in between washing days. I also tried it on my teenage daughters hair. It works fabulous, and she loves it as well. We will both be buying more as we will be running out of it soon. My hair is a darker color right now, and I love that this dry shampoo does not leave a white powder coating. It truly is invisible.

great dry shampoo

This is such a great drugstore shampoo. I love dove products and this product has kept my oils at bay in between washes. I love the scent as well and I will repurchase

2.8/5

Not my favorite

This dry shampoo isn’t my favorite. It doesn’t quite get the job done as well as some other brands. The scent is nice and light, which I prefer. I don’t think I would repurchase.

August 20, 2019

Not too sure about it /:

I received the original one, not the coconut, but I will definitely still provide my review (: It's a nice product, yet it's not exactly what I expected. It's completely clear, and I believe that's what puzzled me a bit about it. I'm used to seeing the dry shampoo when I apply it. This one, I could "feel" but not see. It has a delicious, delicate scent, very fresh. However, when it comes to making the hair look a little less dirty, I didn't see much of a difference, maybe cause there was no residue whatsoever (?) I think I just gotta get used to it in order to benefit from it 100%

August 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing and I Love it.

Amazing dry shampoo. I like the smell of it, I even brought it with me when I play golf, just to try and did a fantastic job. Refreshing for hair before and after the game. Texture is smooth, no dusty or sticky texture on my hair. Works great! Yes, i would recommend it to my family and friends. Price just ok for the size of it. Free product for review.