3.4/5
Dove Care Between Washes Invisible Dry Shampoo Reviews
#36 in Dry Shampoo

Dove Invisible Dry Shampoo is perfect for refreshing & reviving normal to dry hair. Instantly and invisibly cleanses roots while weightlessly refreshing lengths, leaving hair feeling fresh, clean and looking healthy on days between washes. With just a few quick sprays, hair looks and feels beautiful, healthy, and full of body.

Quelle que soit la raison, le Shampooing à sec Invisible Dove peut vous donner l’apparence et la sensation de cheveux propres sans les laver. Il suffit de quelques vaporisations de notre shampooing à sec pour avoir l’apparence et la sensation de cheveux magnifiques et sains – sans résidus visibles. Dove n’effectue aucun test sur les animaux.

You may also like Dove Care Between Washes Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo

July 08, 2019

Maybe I will try another smells

I absolutely love this product it worked so well and it meet my expectations it was great price for how well it worked just one thing I don’t like it its the smell maybe I will try another smells in the future but i would to say i love Dove products

July 02, 2019

I use this all the time!

I would highly recommend this dry shampoo most of the dry shampoo out leave your hair feeling greasy this one leave your hair fresh feeling all day like you really did wash it!

June 25, 2019

Nothing could go wrong with this item. I'm addicted to Dove.

I'm an addict to all Dove products and I would really love to add another one to my list of daily rituals that I have and maybe I can get rid of some of the other products from different companies and just have all Dove, all day items in my collection. Wouldn't that be awesome. Everyone has their own preferences and Dove happens to be mine. Thx for the opportunity and hope you all have a great week and upcoming Canada day too.~~Jackie

June 25, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good product and would buy again.

Good effective, quality product. Leaves hair shiny and smooth in between regular washes. Helped remove the excess oil in my hair and left it full of body and fragrant.

1.8/5

June 12, 2019

Would not buy again!

I've used Dove Dry Shampoos in the past and they were alright.. But this one im not a fan of. Mostly because the scent is so strong. Basically smells like a citronella candle. And leaves behind a white residue!

0.7/5

April 23, 2019

Dry what?

With the heavy influx of hairdo saving dry shampoos arriving at your favourite retailer , there’s a lot of competition out there!!!However, I was counting on DOVE and thought that this would be a no issue (5 stars)*****! Not this time gals, I guess you can’t always win sporting a big name..no scent, invisible product,it just seems to weigh hair down, it doesn’t feel nice, kind of rubbery once it’s applied. Unfortunately, just a no go.