Dove Care Between Washes Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo Reviews
#13 in Dry Shampoo

Dove Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo comes with a light clean scent of coconut and sweet lime, so you can enjoy the feeling of hair that is fresh and clean within seconds. This dry shampoo refreshes your hair using ingredients that absorb excess oil and then brush easily out of your hair, leaving it looking and feeling clean, soft and full of body.

Il suffit de quelques vaporisations de notre shampooing à sec pour avoir l’apparence et la sensation de cheveux magnifiques, sains et pleins de corps. Le Shampooing à sec Noix de coco Dove est également additionné d’un léger parfum de limette, qui procure la sensation et l’odeur de cheveux frais et propres en quelques secondes. Dove n’effectue aucun test sur les animaux.

You may also like Dove Care Between Washes Invisible Dry Shampoo

September 03, 2019

I'm so in love with the smell!

Dove Dry Shampoos have been my favorite for a long time, so I was super excited to try this one out for free as a part of the Chickadvisor Product Review Club and it absolutely did not disappoint. I think my favorite thing about the Dove Dry Shampoos is that they do an amazing job of refreshing my second or third day hair without leaving any white cast or heavy residue in my hair, which are the two things that really make or break a dry shampoo for me. The thing that sets this one apart for me, though, is the scent. I love the fresh, summery, beachy scent of it and I feel like it's a really pleasant and enjoyable scent to have linger in your hair. Two thumbs WAY up from me for this one!

August 29, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

DOVE CARE BETWEEN WASHES DRY SHAMPOO

What to day about this new product from Dove? It's amazing! The fresh coconut scent is simply put a clean, fresh fragrance. This dry shampoo really works, I used it on day three ( after a hair wash) it did not leave a residue in my hair, it was light and did not make my hair feel like it was weighed down with product. I followed the instructions as noted on the bottle and was quite pleased with the outcome. My hair was super cute after using it,it left my hair shiny and it did not leave me with a feeling that i had used product in my hair. I recommend this to all.

August 28, 2019

One of the better dry shampoos I've tried

I haven't been very impressed with most dry shampoos (I tend to use a nit of baby powder since my hair is super light) but this is one of the better ones. I actually saw it's effect. I would definitely choose this brand over the others I've tried.

August 27, 2019

Dove has been one of my go-tos for dry shampoo

I've always been a fan of DOVE products especially for the dry shampoo line. I recently received this product to try out as a gift and I do love it. The coconut smell was refreshing and it's super light (to me at least). I often spray lightly into the roots and air out my hair. No white residue that was left behind as well -- which is why I've always used DOVE products :)

August 20, 2019

Un très bon produit!

*** J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement du "Product Review Club" de ChickAdvisor (#GOTITFREE) ***

Grâce à ChickAdvisor, j’ai pu essayer ce nouveau shampoing sec : un très bon produit, à mon avis! Il ne supplante pas ceux de la marque Batiste dans mon coeur (car je ne "capote" pas autant sur sa fragrance!), mais...

Pour moi, le shampoing sec est un "must"! Car depuis que je suis enceinte de bébé 2, je suis malade presque chaque jour... Ainsi, je l'avoue, le lavage de tête prend parfois le bord quand je suis trop fatiguée!

Dans de telles journées, ce produit est parfait pour moi : il est efficace, il sent bon, et il ne laisse pas de résidu blanc. Un produit qui me sauve la mise plusieurs fois par semaine, je le confesse!

À ce petit prix, inutile de s'en passer!

*Comme mentionné plus haut, mon seul bémol, c'est que oui, il sent bon, mais je n'ai pas un giga coup de coeur pour son odeur, contrairement à ce que je ressens avec les produits Batiste. Néanmoins, je pense que c'est vraiment un point personnel, qui peut changer d'une personne à une autre! ;o)

August 19, 2019

Good not Great

A while back I received another Dove dry shampoo (Dove Refresh+Care Dry Shampoo) that I absolutely loved and have bought twice since then. This one just doesn't add up. I find it's a bit too light of a product to really feel like my hair is refreshed between washes. I do like that my hair doesn't feel as sticky as some of the other brands of dry shampoo (Batiste) but overall I think i'll stick to the previous Dove Dry Shampoo and not this newer version

August 19, 2019

Great Product!

I have fine hair that’s always looking limp and greasy after half a day, so dry shampoos are something I’m always relying on. I’ve tried tons of different ones from drugstore to high end salon brands, and I’ve got to say this is one of my favourites!
    The smell is great and I find the product distributed nicely on my hair. It didn’t leave a weird residue, and it helped bring life back into my hair! Great product for the price point!

August 18, 2019

Absolutely amazing

I will definatly buy this product from now on. The smell is amazing and the effectiveness is outstanding. No white powder and it takes the greasiness away incredibly well

August 16, 2019

Smells Great and Refresh’s

I got to try this product for free from Chick Advisor. This refreshing dry shampoo from Dove has its pros really only one negative.
    It does refresh , and smells amazing without having a strong perfume, my hair is shiny and smooth, unlike most other dry shampoo I have used where they make my hair very dry and feel like straw.
    I felt I had to spray quite a large amount of product and my hair still looked slightly oily at my roots. I have fine hair and this product should leave my roots dryer and cleaner looking and feeling. However , if I use a blow dryer and vent brush or round brush after applying this dry shampoo it works excellently.

I will probably buy this again if I see it on sale, but this particular Dove Dry Shampoo won’t be my first choice.

I am grateful that I was chosen to take part in this campaign and it is wonderful to be able to try it for free before purchasing

August 16, 2019
    Croatia

Good product!

This dry shampoo was good for the size! The bottle was huge and managed to last a long time! Did not leave any residue in my hair and kept it clean for the most part.

The smell was very powerful, so if you are allergic or sensitive to fragrances, this is not for you!!!

The only con would be that my hair was a little bit wet looking after use, which can be fixed by using less product!

Thank you Dove and Chickadvisor for sending me this product to try!