Dove Care Between Washes Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo Reviews
#22 in Dry Shampoo

Dove Fresh Coconut Dry Shampoo comes with a light clean scent of coconut and sweet lime, so you can enjoy the feeling of hair that is fresh and clean within seconds. This dry shampoo refreshes your hair using ingredients that absorb excess oil and then brush easily out of your hair, leaving it looking and feeling clean, soft and full of body.

Il suffit de quelques vaporisations de notre shampooing à sec pour avoir l’apparence et la sensation de cheveux magnifiques, sains et pleins de corps. Le Shampooing à sec Noix de coco Dove est également additionné d’un léger parfum de limette, qui procure la sensation et l’odeur de cheveux frais et propres en quelques secondes. Dove n’effectue aucun test sur les animaux.

You may also like Dove Care Between Washes Invisible Dry Shampoo

July 19, 2019

Helps you stay fresh everywhere you go

I was lucky to try Dove Dry Shampoo #gotitfree. I like the smell, as this is important because it stays with you. It smells like good perfumes. It doesn’t leave any powdered residue which is a great deal. It takes a little more time and product compare to original dry shampoo but it works and thats whats important. Overall I do like the product. Thank you #tryDoveDryShampoo and @ChickAdvisor

3.2/5

Must Have

I really like this Dry shampoo. We go camping all the time in the summer. I picked this up because I hate my hair smelling like campfire. I used this last camping trip just to get the campfire scent out.. Not only did it take it way but my hair looked and felt great... I now have 2 can in my RV...

July 18, 2019

Good product no powdery residue left on hair

I received this product as a free tester #gotitfree #tryDoveDryShampoo and was impressed by how it really was invisible and left no powdery feel on my hands or scalp! My hair felt slightly coarser but this is my experience with every dry shampoo I have used.
    I have tried many dry shampoos and it was fast, effective and left no residue. My hair is short and wavy so brushing isn't an option, however it was still as effective which was great.
    I wasn't overly fond of the scent (it reminded me of a dry spray deodorant I had used by Dove), but I would still use the product again. I didn't get much of a coconut scent which I normally am drawn to in products despite the product supposedly being coconut scented.

3.2/5

July 18, 2019

Not the best I have tried

I received this product for testing, and have used it in between washes for a few days now. I do like how light the product goes on, and how great it smells. It doesn't weigh hair down or make it sticky like other products I have used. I will say that it doesn't help past day 2 or 3 (with other products I can get to day 4 sometimes). I do have thick, curlier hair so that could be the reason as well.

Overall, if you only want it for minimal in between washes, I would recommend it. I wouldn't recommend purchasing for long time periods.

July 17, 2019

My new staple

I love this. I had always used a different very well known product for a couple years but this has now totally replaced it. Great price point and a delightfully clean freshly washed hair scent. It worked so well too and left no weird texture or residue.

July 17, 2019

Love this product!!

I have been using Dove dry shampoo for a while and recently received the new fresh coconut dry shampoo free from Chick Advisor.
    I love how this product is so light and doesn’t make my hair feel heavy or sticky. It is like giving your hair a nice refresh in between washes. I use it after I go to the gym and on days I don’t wash my hair. This helps keep my washing down to once or twice a week which helps extend the life of my highlights!

The smell is fresh like a beach. I highly recommend this shampoo to anyone.

July 02, 2019

Amazing!!!

This product was exactly what i needed. The product goes on so nicely and the scents and beyond amazing.
    But what really matters is how simply and easy it goes on and easy 2 use i use this dry shampoo on the daily and its a easy product 2 fit in to using everyday

June 28, 2019

I am definitely trying new dove product

would recommend this stuff it’s amazing. Makes your hair so nice and soft. Doesn’t make it look dry or look like straw. Any products awesome and definitely recommend it

June 28, 2019

No washing

I find this product useful when there is not enough time in the day. It make my hair feel clean and silky. Doesn’t leave it looking greasy and wet looking. I really enjoy this product and would use it again on a regular basis.

June 27, 2019

I would keep buying this product over and over

I absolutely love dove products and will keep purchasing them over and over, always makes my hair soft and not dry or frizzy I have always loved dove products even skin care