2050 reviews
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Awardℱ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Awardℱ 2018

June 27, 2018

Smoooth skin

This is my favourite body wash. I’m also pretty picky. My skin is a bit sensitive and Dove never irritates my skin. I use this body wash on my legs when I shave and they are always smooth as a baby’s bottom! I also don’t have to use lotion as much, my skin doesn’t dry up as fast. And the scents are great too, not too strong. Love it!

SK12 775
    June 26, 2018

great product!

I purchase this product often. I have tried many of the varieties, but I prefer this one, the smell of this one is great and not sickening or overbearing.

June 26, 2018

By far the best body wash

Very moisturizing. Smells good but does not feel like it contains too much chemical. It feels like a body lotion but for showering. Great value as they sell in bulk at Costco!

June 13, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Yeah

This seems to be my go to for body wash. One for it usually helps me with my skin and two I don’t break out when I use it , my whole family uses dove body wash .. and they haven’t complained about it either which I’m assuming is a good sign

June 13, 2018

Smells great!

I will definatly be buying this product soon! Smells amazing cleans amazing and lathers soo much! Leaves ur body feeling soft. I will be recommending this to all my friends.

Dove body wash

I am big fan of dove moisturizer body wash in coconut milk it’s really very soft on skin my whole family use this I recommend to all my friends and family

Mithi  225

Dove body wash

Dove deep moisture’s body wash in coconut milk smell is very good and very gentle on skin me and both of my girls love it and definitely I recommend to every one

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love it for my dry skin

I've rescently started using dove body wash and it is amazing!! I love the fresh smells and the lather is really nice too. I would recommend this product.

June 04, 2018

Dove

J'adore ce produit je l'utilise à chaque jour et je ne peux m'en passer j'adore les senteur le prix abordable de se produit et je vais en racheter certainement 😄

June 03, 2018

You can’t go wrong with Dove

I recently received Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash to try complimentary from Chick Advisor. I can honestly say I love Dove products. I didn’t always but over the past year I’ve had the opportunity to try out a number of them and the value and quality are fantastic. The Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is no exception. I have sensitive skin that gets itchy and angry when I use anything too harsh, I can trust Dove to always be gentle on my skin with their gentle sulfate free cleansers. My skin feels soft and moisturized as soon as I step out of the shower.