1989 reviews
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

Always my favourite

I always use dove for my skin care routine so of course of love this body wash wash. My skin is dry in the summer the winter and this body wash really helps with that. It doesn’t dry out my skin and actually mositurizes it. It’s really great and I highly recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin.

July 16, 2018

my go to body wash. soooo good!

love the price, you can often find it on sale. I also love the smell - it's not too strong. it doesn't make your skin feel greasy, and it lasts a long time.

3.2/5

DOVE DEEP MOISTURE BODY WASH

i used this product about a month or so ago but i did not like it at all, it's makes my skin so slippery and doesn't wash off properly, also did not notice any changes in my skin

July 15, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Great Product

I really love the dove bodywashes. They leave my skin feeling clean but also moisturized. The scents are also so pleasant. It foams up so well so you need to use just a small amount.

July 11, 2018

Really moisturizes your skin!

I bought this product in a pinch when I ran out of my favourite product, I was pleasantly surprised to find out it is exactly what it says it is and it deeply moisturizes your skin!

In the summer with a tan you can notice my dry skin and it is almost impossible to control with lotion itself; who wants to be ashy! With Dove Deep Moisture you can notice a different and use a lot less lotion after the shower!

July 07, 2018

I love this body wash

I love using Dove Deep Moisture body wash I use it daily. the creamy texture of Dove Deep Moisture body wash not only makes my skin clean but soft too. Everyone in my household now uses it too

July 05, 2018

Super Moisturizing

I love this body wash. Why? 1) It's affordable; 2) Makes my skin super soft; 3) Doesn't have a strong fragrance; 4) A little bit goes a loooong way; 5) It's more hygienic than bar soaps!

July 03, 2018

I love dove products

I love all dove products, bit their body wash n9t only smells amazing but leaves your skin feeling hydrated and smooth. They have lots of fragrance options, I would highly reccomend to friends . It is a great value for the price

July 02, 2018

Very nice

I have been using this for about 2 weeks now and I love how it leaves my skin soo soft!! Also I feel so clean after using it and the scent is very nice.

June 27, 2018

Smoooth skin

This is my favourite body wash. I’m also pretty picky. My skin is a bit sensitive and Dove never irritates my skin. I use this body wash on my legs when I shave and they are always smooth as a baby’s bottom! I also don’t have to use lotion as much, my skin doesn’t dry up as fast. And the scents are great too, not too strong. Love it!