Dove Derma+Care Scalp Clean & Fresh Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

This all-in-one scalp care solution:
  • controls flakes
  • relieves irritation associated with dandruff
  • gently cares for hair
  • smooth, free-flowing hair

La solution tout-en-un en matière de soin du cuir chevelu:
  • contrôle les pellicules
  • soulage l'irritation associés aux pellicules
  • prend soin des cheveux en douceur
  • pour une chevelure lisse et flottante

You may also enjoy Dove Derma+Care Scalp Clean & Fresh 2-in-1

February 22, 2018

One of my new favs !

I received this shampoo and conditioner free from chick advisor in exchange for my honest opinions. First of all, they smell amazing and leave my hair smelling soo nice !! Left my hair feeling nice and clean. It didn’t give my hair much Volume which I really like in a shampoo and conditioner but it doesn’t claim to give Volume so that’s ok !! I have not noticed less dandruff yet but have only been using it twice. I will report again in a week or so. I would definitely recommend it based on my opinions so far.

February 22, 2018

Best dandruff shampoo

So excited to be able to try this shampoo from Dove, and so excited that I #gotitfree! I used to have very bad dandruff when I was a kid, but lately it has started to come back a little bit. I held off on using other products like Head & Shoulders because I never liked the smell. I love the Dove Derma+ Care for many reasons: it smells amazing! It has a wonderful lather, it's reduced my itchy scalp, and my hair is so smooth now! I think I've found my new favourite dandruff shampoo :)

February 21, 2018

Must try

I absolutely love Dove Derma + Scalp Care shampoo! It smells fantastic and suds up wonderfully. A little goes a long way. I did follow with Dove Derma + Scalp Care Conditioner and my hair feels amazing! I have very thick hair and knots very easily but this was a huge shock to find their formula is very kind to my hair. Not to mention PH balance! I highly recommend you try for healthy beautiful hair! @DoveCanada #tryDoveDandruff @ChickAdvisor

Updated On: February 21, 2018

#gotitfree

February 21, 2018

Better than Head and Shoulders!

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor to try and review!

I only used it once, and it already made my hair very smooth, clean and soft! Usually when I use other brands of dandruff shampoo, I'd have to wash my hair twice with them, and some made my scalp have an irritation! But not this kind, it works nicely and leaves hair smooth. It only requires a small amount of shampoo for each wash, and it never gives any type of irritation.

I will definitely purchase this kind from now on as it's my favorite dandruff shampoo brand and I am very happy about the quality too.

February 20, 2018

Great product for people with dry flaky scalps!

I liked this product as it provided an alternative to head and shoulders and I feel like they aren't many anti-dandruff shampoos that I like. I have mild dandruff that gets worse during the winter months and I enjoyed this product. One thing I liked about this shampoo was the smell, it reminded me of fresh apples! The consistency of the product was also good as it wasn't too liquid like other shampoos in the market. I also liked how it developed into a nice lather once it was massaged into the scalp. I also liked how this product didn't make my hair feeling dry like other typical shampoos. Overall I think this is a good product for someone with dandruff as I did feel as it reduced the appearance of my dandruff.

Updated On: February 20, 2018

I received this product free to try out through Chickadvisor's product review club.

February 07, 2018

Love Dove !

I have a Very dry scalp and i love the way Dove shampoo takes it away. I feel fresh and no flaking after using it. I would buy this again for sure. I also love the thickness and scent its very nice.

January 23, 2018

It works for a while...

This product worked amazing at first but I have a problem with anti dandruff shampoo not working very long on me. I had really high hopes for this but 8 months later it let me down like all the others. So it works but only for a limited time.

January 23, 2018

This product is a winner

I love how this made my hair look and feel! I now have shiny hair and people are noticing. I would use this again and again!! Great value for your money.