Dove Derma+Care Scalp Smoothing Moisture Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

The solution that nourishes the scalp and revives hair:
  • controls flakes
  • relieves irritation associated with dandruff
  • hydrates scalp
  • gentle enough to be used every time you shampoo
  • for smooth and touchably soft hair

La solution qui nourrit le cuir chevelu et ravive les cheveux:
  • contrôle les pellicules
  • soulage l'irritation associée aux pellicules
  • hydrate le cuir chevelu
  • assez doux pour un emploi chaque fois que vous utiliser un shampooing
  • pour des cheveux lisses et doux au toucher

You may also enjoy Dove Derma+Care Scalp Smoothing Moisture Conditioner

March 30, 2018

Great moisture

I was lucky to get to try Dove Derma Care Scalp Smoothing Moisture Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for free from ChickAdvisor. This shampoo might not have gotten rid of all of my flakes, but it truly left my hair moisturized, soft, and shiny. I will recommend to friends!

March 29, 2018

What derma care need?

For a seems shampoo I had different ideas of how this would affect my hair. I loved it! Made my hair feel so soft and manageable. I use it everyday.
    Most farms shampoos I've tried are harsh on the hair and make hair feel rough. I will definately be buying this in the future!

March 28, 2018

Works great!

I haven’t had long to use the product yet, but even in the couple of weeks I have been using it I have noticed a huge difference in my dandruff problems! I tend to scratch a lot.. dry itchy scalp, and I’ve noticed that even that has lessened since using dove derma care. Also the smell is amazing and it leaves my hair feeling very moisturized unlike most dandruff fighting shampoos that leave your hair feeling dry.

Thank you!

Love

I have found my new go to shampoo for dandruff co trol in the winter, worked amazingly. The smell is delicious and this shampoo made my hair soft and shiny unlike the big name brands of dandruff shampoo. Love that it kept the dandruff at bay.

March 27, 2018

Smells amazing! An itchy scalp is no fun...

I am more of a conditioner everyday type of person and I only use shampoo on my hair a few times a week when it is very dry and dead, but I LOVED the smell of this shampoo, it was so refreshing and left my hair feeling soft and smooth unlike most other leading brands of shampoo. Usually my hair feels super knotty and super dead after washing out my shampoo, but with this anti-dandruff shampoo it made my hair feel alive and great again! I would totally recommend this product but I do have to note that even though it is an anti-dandruff shampoo and I thought this would mean it would be a little more on the sensitive side, this made the middle of my scalp very itchy after every use and I do not usually have any issues of an itchy scalp.

March 27, 2018

Shampoing Dove Derma+Care Cuir Chevelu Hydratation Lissante.

J'ai eu la chance de tester gratuitement le shampoing Dove Derma+Care Cuir Chevelu Hydratation Lissante. Le produit est très bien, efficace, il sent bon et mousse bien. Il hydrate bien mon cuir chevelu. Pour le rapport qualité-prix, je le recommande, un très bon shampoing.

Would not buy

I just received this today so my review is a day late... But anyways, I just washed my hair with this shampoo and absolutely hated the smell. I feel it was a very odd smell and will be washing my hair again with another shampoo when I am done writing this. I also felt it left a residue that I'm not fond of. Will not buy again.

No more itchy scalp!

I could actually feel this working on my scalp which tends to be very dry with flaked skin at times. This has been a life saver for me and I've been using this wonderful product since!

It really works!

I love that this product won't dried out your hair while using it everyday. It is very friendly to my scalp and my hair while trating my dandruff. I would recommend this shampoo to all of my family and friends.

1.7/5

March 25, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Not effective.

I was very excited to get to try the product for free. It smelled great, like all of the other Dove products I’ve used. I swapped out my regular dandruff shampoo for the Dove shampoo Derma+Care and conditioner for two weeks. By the end of the two weeks my head was drier and itchy than ever. I had to switch back to my regular shampoo. I was disappointed with the overall performance of the product.