Dove Derma+Care Scalp Smoothing Moisture Conditioner Reviews

The solution that nourishes the scalp and revives hair:
  • hydrates dry scalp
  • safe for colour treated hair
  • gentle enough to be used every day
  • for smooth, touchably soft hair

La solution qui nourrit le cuir chevelu et ravive les cheveux:
  • hydrate le cuir chevelu sec
  • sûr pour les cheveux colorés
  • assez doux pour un emploi quotidien
  • pour des cheveux lisses et doux au toucher

You may also enjoy Dove Derma+Care Scalp Smoothing Moisture Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

March 01, 2018

Makes your hair very soft

My hair is quite "picky" when it comes to conditioners, so I always appreciate a really good conditioner. This new Dove conditioner was very thick, rich and creamy. It spread easily through my hair and I found it a lot easier to cover my whole head with less then my usual conditioner. After my shower, my hair was noticeably soft and much easier to brush. Great for super dry hair due to the cold winters

Updated On: March 01, 2018

#gotitfree

Saskatchewan, Canada

The most amazing conditioner!

This is such a fantastic product! It made my hair feel so soft and it has such a nice delicate smell. I definitely recommend it. I received this product free from chickadvisor for testing.

Made my hair so soft!

The Dove Derma+Care Scalp Smoothing Moisture Condition was a great addition to the shampoo. I felt the extra moisture it added and softness to my hair. Was a great light scent and a little product went a long way.

Smoothing Formula

I love Dove's products. Great conditioner that smooths hair and scalp. It is very hydrating and leaves hair so soft. It has a light smell but its smells great. Great conditioner to use for hydration.

#gotitfree

February 28, 2018

Dove derma care smoothing conditioner is sweet

#gotitfree it's very effective,such nice packaging,don't need to use too much even on thick coarse hair,very moisturizing with a amazing scent,I need to go buy some when I run out of the tester,Its so wonderful,you won't tell it's drugstore brandmthe scent and softening formula is like a trip to the spa guys.

smooth silky looking hair

i love this product, it makes my hair silky smooth, i like that the its not to runny or thick , but just right. i only have to use a small amount for my whole hair , i would totally recommend this product. this is now my go to product.

Updated On: February 28, 2018

#gotitfree i received this product in exchange for my honest review

Helped my dandruff!

My bf and I usuaully use Heads & Shoulders for dandruff/dry scalp but I found this to be much gentler on the eyes and had a much more pleasant smell.

My hair was clean, soft and dandruff free after using it!

February 28, 2018

Lots of moisture for my dry hair and scalp!

Luckily I got to try this Dove Smoothing Moisture Conditioner for over two weeks with every wash. It's gentle on my color-treated hair and left my frizzy, dry hair feeling soft, smooth and manageable. I will purchase this product again as it's super accessible, effective and awesome. I have already recommended it to a friend who has dandruff like I do. For the price and effectiveness, it gives my current dandruff conditioner a run for it's money. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

February 28, 2018

Wasn't as moisturizing as needed after

I got to try the "Smoothing Moisture" conditioner and sadly found it didn't do a great job of moisturizing or smoothing my hair.

The smell is okay, but a little on the baby oil/perfume side of scents, which I'm really not a fan of.

I wanted this to work well, as i did like the shampoo, but it doesn't seem to work with my hair.

#gotitfree #TryDoveDandruff

I Will Be Purchasing This In The Future

I usually use medicated conditioner recommended by my doctor so I was nervous to try this but I am glad I did. It smells amazing and leaves my hair clean and feeling very soft. I will be buying this again after the bottles I have now are gone.