Dove Derma+Care Scalp Smoothing Moisture Conditioner Reviews

The solution that nourishes the scalp and revives hair:
  • hydrates dry scalp
  • safe for colour treated hair
  • gentle enough to be used every day
  • for smooth, touchably soft hair

La solution qui nourrit le cuir chevelu et ravive les cheveux:
  • hydrate le cuir chevelu sec
  • sûr pour les cheveux colorés
  • assez doux pour un emploi quotidien
  • pour des cheveux lisses et doux au toucher

You may also enjoy Dove Derma+Care Scalp Smoothing Moisture Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

Dove Derma+Care Conditioner

Dove Derma+Care Conditioner is a must buy for people suffering from constant flakes but normal dandruff products leave their hair feeling dry and brittle. Dove Derma+Care Conditioner moisturizes your scalp to minimize dandruff while leaving your hair feeling soft and silky. It is also great at removing tangles so that you can easily brush your hair through.

Totally trying again

I was impressed first off by the smell which was soft and very pleasant. I feel it was even a good conditioner for my rainbow hair!! #tryDoveDandruff #gotitfree #thanksChickAdvisor

March 06, 2018

After using this conditioner for two weeks I don't scratch my scalp anymore. I am surprised most by how my hair behaves when it dries. Normally it gets light and whispy. Little hairs every which way.

When my hair dries now I can simply finger style my hair and it all stays put.

I will definitely be getting another bottle.

Soft, Dandruff free locks

Thank you again ChickAdvisor! DOVE DERMA+CARE SCALP SMOOTHING MOISTURE CONDITIONER promised soft, clean, mositurized hair and it definately delivered!

With it's fresh scent & creamy smooth feeling, this conditioner not only aides in protecting my hair from dandruff, but leaves it moisturized without that "heavy" feeling. I will be purchasing this product again, and recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their "locks" by starting at the scalp!

Smooth hair!

This smells amazing and not overpowering at all. I can still use it even when going to scent free workplace. It left my hair very smooth which not a lot of conditioners do to my hair. Will definitely use again!

Excellent alternative to Head & Shoulders

Used this product with the Dove Dandruff shampoo and found it worked very well. It had a nice smell, and my hair was not too weighted down. Didn't have any frizz either.

Dove Derma+Care Scalp Smoothing Moisture Conditioner

This conditioner worked very well for my dandruff. It left my hair soft and silky and smells great! I will recommend this product! I plan to purchase this product and continue to use it.

March 04, 2018

great complement to the derma shampoo!

What a great conditioner! I use it with the derma dove shampoo, and I have ZERO flakes for the first time in a very long time!. My hair is totally conditioned, soft, shiny, and manageable. Love this stuff! Also loved the scent: crisp and mild and not strong like your typical dandruff conditioners.

3.2/5

Silky manageable hair

This conditioner left my hair silky and manageable. While it does work well, I didn't see any benefits that differ from other drug store conditioners. #trydovedandruff #gotitfree

March 04, 2018

Le produit est efficace ! Je n’irais pas jusqu’à dire que c’est le meilleure conditionner de tout les temps mais je suis malgré tout satisfaite de son travail. Mes cheveux sentent bon et se démêlent assez facilement