Dove Dry Oil Moisture Body wash with Argan Oil Reviews

2.3/5

April 17, 2018

Intéressant mais...

Le produit est efficace je dois l'admettre mais je trouve que l'odeur de l'huile d'ahgan est plutôt étrange. Je n'est pas réussi à m'y habituer. Ne conviendra pas à tout les gens.

March 09, 2018

Moisture that body up GURL!!!

I LOVE this product for my skin, I cant stress it enough!! It’s mixed with argan oil so it actually helps your skin become more soft!! You cannot go wrong with this product cause it makes you feel fabulous!! Trust me, yu neeeed this on your body!!

March 06, 2018

My go-to product

I have dry skin and I feel that this wash really helps with the amount of dryness I have without leaving a gross feeling on my skins. It works really well!

March 05, 2018

Great stuff

I really enjoyed this body wash. It smells great and has little oil beads which make my skin very soft and smooth. It's a treat to use in the shower for everyday use.

January 28, 2018

Love this body wash

I would recommend this body wash to anyone it has a great light scent that lasts all day and leaves your skin very nourished and not feeling dry. It is my go to all year round.

January 19, 2018

Dove moisture body wash

I personally love this body wash! I especially love to use it after I shaved! I find it gives me a good moiturization without having to apply cream or a moisturizer after getting out of the shower. It lathers up pretty well and the scents including this one listed is always amazing and leaves a beautiful scent after you get out of the shower. The price is very good I believe for this product. It’s not overpriced. I like dove a lot and find their pricing is fare. I buy this product and will continue to buy it and recommend it to others.

January 19, 2018

Truly silky skin...

I bought it for the smell, but it made my skin so soft and feeling hydrated until the next day. For a product with argon oil, I was afraid it would leave a film on my skin, but it didn't at all, and was surprised how much it lathered...will definitely keep using!

January 17, 2018

AMAZINGLY SOFT!!

Great stuff!! makes your skin so soft and lasts a long time. I don't even have to put lotion on with this product. Great for these cold winters that dry the skin out terribly! The smell is amazing as well.

July 06, 2017

Moisturizing Body Wash

I received a large sample size of this product directly from Dove along with a coupon. While I haven't purchased a full size version yet, I definitely will in the future because this product leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized, as promised. As others have mentioned, the scent is strong and does linger, but I happen to love the smell. You don't even have to wear perfume when you've used it because you just naturally smell great. I wish I knew what ingredient it was that made it smell so great. As always, I would choose to purchase this when it is on sale and/or when I have a coupon. Generally Dove body washes are priced quite high so I wouldn't pay full price even though it is a great body wash.

June 30, 2017

Dove Body Wash Argan Oil

I absolutely love this product. I have extremely dry skin and this product moisturizes instantly. Also it keeps glowing and super soft. I would recommend this product to everyone with dry skin who would like a more illuminated look.