Dove Dry Oil Moisture Body wash with Argan Oil Reviews

June 01, 2018

Amazing

This body wash was so nice on my sensitive skin - left it feeling smooth and silky. I loved the smell and will definitely be buying this product again and again!

April 30, 2018

GREAT PRODUCT amazing price

The bottle lasted quiet a long time almost 3 weeks which is longer than most body washes for me. It was delicious smelling and so creamy and left my skin feeling fabulous and baby soft after my shower. High recommend trying this awesome body wash

2.3/5

April 17, 2018

Intéressant mais...

Le produit est efficace je dois l'admettre mais je trouve que l'odeur de l'huile d'ahgan est plutôt étrange. Je n'est pas réussi à m'y habituer. Ne conviendra pas à tout les gens.

March 09, 2018

Moisture that body up GURL!!!

I LOVE this product for my skin, I cant stress it enough!! It’s mixed with argan oil so it actually helps your skin become more soft!! You cannot go wrong with this product cause it makes you feel fabulous!! Trust me, yu neeeed this on your body!!

March 06, 2018

My go-to product

I have dry skin and I feel that this wash really helps with the amount of dryness I have without leaving a gross feeling on my skins. It works really well!

March 05, 2018

Great stuff

I really enjoyed this body wash. It smells great and has little oil beads which make my skin very soft and smooth. It's a treat to use in the shower for everyday use.

January 28, 2018

Love this body wash

I would recommend this body wash to anyone it has a great light scent that lasts all day and leaves your skin very nourished and not feeling dry. It is my go to all year round.

January 19, 2018

Dove moisture body wash

I personally love this body wash! I especially love to use it after I shaved! I find it gives me a good moiturization without having to apply cream or a moisturizer after getting out of the shower. It lathers up pretty well and the scents including this one listed is always amazing and leaves a beautiful scent after you get out of the shower. The price is very good I believe for this product. It’s not overpriced. I like dove a lot and find their pricing is fare. I buy this product and will continue to buy it and recommend it to others.

January 19, 2018

Truly silky skin...

I bought it for the smell, but it made my skin so soft and feeling hydrated until the next day. For a product with argon oil, I was afraid it would leave a film on my skin, but it didn't at all, and was surprised how much it lathered...will definitely keep using!

January 17, 2018

AMAZINGLY SOFT!!

Great stuff!! makes your skin so soft and lasts a long time. I don't even have to put lotion on with this product. Great for these cold winters that dry the skin out terribly! The smell is amazing as well.