Dove Go Fresh Nectarine & White Ginger Beauty Bar Reviews

Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar Soap gently cleanses and moisturizes your skin with an ultra light, hydrating formula, while invigorating your senses with the lucious scent of nectarine and white ginger.

June 15, 2019

GOOD FOR HANDS THATS IT

TOO DRYING TO USE ON FACE

USE ON HANDS, GREAT ON HANDS, GREAT ON BODY BUT I FIND IT DOES GIVE OFF WHITE residue AND LEAVES SKIN FEELING SUPER DRY

SO SKIP THIS PRODUCT AND JUST GET THE CREAM BODY WASH/ HYDRATING BODY WASH. MUCH BETTER BANG FOR YOUR BUCK

June 05, 2019

Je rachèterais le produit à 100%

L'odeur du produit calmante et vivifiante en même temps. Laisse la peau très douce avec un parfum agréable. Un produit que l'on peut utiliser à tout les jours.

April 30, 2019

Good Product

Dove on the whole is a great product. i like this product because not only does it smell great but my skin feels soft after shower. my skin isn’t dry after use

April 05, 2019

Love the smell

The Dove go and fresh nectarine and white ginger beauty bar had an awesome smell, love the softness it made my body feel and it left its smell on my person all day. I would definitely recommend buying this product as I’ll be buying it myself again

April 03, 2019

MY ABSOLUTE favorite bar soap

I was 1st very skeptical of this product, I haven't used a bar soap in a while. Firstly it smells AMAZING and it left my skin feeling so fresh and clean, most importantly hydrated. I've been buying it ever since.

March 21, 2019

Dove nectarines

It is a fresh product fill of smell. It is wonderful to use it in the morning as it leaces you smelling fresh and ready for the day. It is really soft on your skin.

February 23, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love this product again and again

My skin is very dry summertime. Since I started to use this product all dryness is gone. The price is very competive with other soap lines. Love the smell.

February 20, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Refreshing!

Dove Go Fresh Nectarine & White Ginger Beauty Bar is hands down the most refreshing beauty bar thus far! I have always been a Dove fan, & love Dove beauty bars. When I found the Dove Go Fresh Nectarine & White Ginger Beauty Bar, I thought to myself "Why not?" Not only do I love the fact that it does not leave a waxy residue on my skin, but this beauty bar is truly refreshing!

February 09, 2019

starsregular user of this product

I like this product by dove since it is one of the very few hydrating soaps that you can find out there and it has a good fragrance too. I used to buy a 6 pack from walmart but it seems like none of the stores keep these any more. It is difficult to find a hydrating soap from a good brand like Dove, so I bought this online since amazon seemed like the only place where it was still available. Will have to find another alternative soap once amazon runs out of it too. I have not used it yet, but it has all indications of being the soap that we have been using. No reason to doubt it so far and the price for this 8 pack was proportionately more than the 6 pack at walmart. So we did not feel that we spent more on this.

February 09, 2019

I absolutely loved it the fregrance wasnt too much.

There was just tyw righr amount of fragrance not too much. My skin was so soft and smooth afrer wach shower. I smelled fragrant throughout the day. Just loved the product.