Dove Invisible Clear Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Gives you up to 48 hours of wetness & odour protection:
  • Enriched with ¼ moisturizing cream for soft, smooth underarms
  • 0% alcohol formula cares for your delicate underarm skin
  • Antiperspirant deodorant is formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours
  • Our best white mark protection
  • Fragranced with notes of rose and white flowers

Dove Dry Spray Invisible Antiperspirant Deodorant Clear Finish is formulated to leave no white marks on 100 colours. You can trust it to keep you feeling fresh up to 48 hours with a clean, crisp floral scent. This anti-white marks antiperspirant is enriched with Dove's unique ¼ moisturizing cream to gently look after your delicate underarms to leave them feeling beautifully cared for, soft and smooth. It’s especially delicate if you regularly shave your underarms.

Ohio, United States

Amazing

This product is amazing and is what it says. You can use it with any colors with no residew at all. I would really recamind this to everyone I know in my family.

Illinois, United States

Amazing Fragrance

This product smells AMAZING, and lasts all day long!!! Even in extreme heat, I still feel protected, and fresh. It comes highly recommend in my book!!

2.3/5

Kansas, United States

It does great for 6-8 hours

I smells great and feels nice. Didn't show on my clothing. I wish it protected from odor and sweat longer. It didn't cause any irritation. The cost is pretty much what I expected for a dove product but I've gotten better odor protection from cheaper brands than this provided.

Pennsylvania, United States

Does the job

i have suffered with excessive perspiration ever since grade school. My armpits sweat regardless of my activity level. Luckily for me, many companies have developed effective clinical strength deodorants — which has spared me many potentially embarrassing moments!
    Among my favorites is Dove 100 colors Deodorant.
    Dove 100 colors Deodorant out-performs most clinical strength deodorants that I’ve tried. This product has literally eliminated my perspiration issues!! I apply it at night (which, for me, seems to be the key to achieving the highest level of protection) — and am fully covered throughout the entire following day! In fact, Dove 100 colors Deodorant is so effective, that I am able to SKIP a nightly application & still feel clean & fresh 2 days after applying the product!
    I highly recommend this product to anyone afflicted with an excessive sweating problem. Dove 100 colors Deodorant is the REAL DEAL & truly lives up to its claims!

September 18, 2018

Dove 100 colors deodorant rocks!!!!!

Dove 100 colors deodorant is the best of the best. It goes on smooth. It doesn’t leave any messy residue under your arms. It smells great and lasts all day.

September 17, 2018
    New Jersey, United States

Dove 0 colors deodorant

I love using Dove 100 colors deodorant. It is long lasting and helps keep me dry. I always feel dry, fresh, and confident when I use it. It even helps with stress sweat.

September 15, 2018

Dove 100 color antiperspirant doesn't disappoint

In the summer I've been wearing a lot of sleeveless shirts and dresses, and was noticing white residue on my clothes. After switching to Dive 100 colors, this problem has gone away!

September 13, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

Exellent

I love this deodorant dove protects you from bad smells and also takes care of your clothes does not leave those unpleasant white spots is something I love because no girl wants to see those stains on his clothes

September 12, 2018

will always use

I have always used dove products when i purchased it I never felt so clean and still smelled great by the end of the night and next morning i was still smelling fresh and I will never use anything else.

September 12, 2018

Spray and go!

Love this product! Dont you love that it's a spray!? Its so refreshing and works great. Smells fresh and lasts long! It's my go to in the summer time and always in my bag. Added tip - can be great under the skirt too, if you know what I mean ;)